Fresh Start

Alissa is a Vampire but has demon in her she is also 5"9 because she is a demon she has tan skin and Royal blue eyes and can sleep she doesn't need it but yea.. her house is the picture above along with room,living room, kitchen and bathroom.

ALISSA P.O.V

I walked in the house it is beautiful I thought to myself finally after unpacking I decided to look around the backyard was beautiful I took a shower and changed I took a blood bag from the fridge and drank it I was feeling uneasy since I arrived at forks it was a weird feeling but I pushed it to the back of my head and headed to my room I decided to fall asleep I mean I do have school tomorrow.

EDWARDS P.O.V

*in my story Edward changed Bella but Bella didn't have a child*

For the past week I've been feeling uneasy I can't really describe it currently me and Bella were hunting when a scent hit my nose it smelt like caramel I was to distracted by that to realise Bella Was looking at a guy on a cliff. Until I felt the breeze and human blood I turned to see Bella running towards him.
I ran as fast as I could till I reached her, "Bella no ! Go the other way don't do it." I said to her in a stern voice she turned to see me and then she ran back to the house I sighed as I followed her.

Author: so this is my first story and I am not really good at this obviously but I'm trying and stuff so yeaaaaa... 😂🤘🖤