Stephen💜

Fiona and Stephen met at a night club. Fiona was wearing a pink crop top and a black high waist skinny jeans with a pink and black  boots while Stephen was wearing a blue button up shirt with a black jeans along with blue sneakers. Fiona went to the club with her girlfriends name Simone, Carla, Ariana and Lily. They began walking to the bar when they heard someone saying"Fiona" Fiona now turned around to see who was calling her name but she didn't know it was because everyone was staring at her. She just continued to walk over to the bar when someone squeeze her butt. Fiona turned around to find a group of 5 boys including Stephen. The boys began hustling the girls and by the next 5 seconds, each girl from the group went with a boy from my the other group to dance except Fiona and Stephen who were just staring at each other like "excuse me".

* Two hours after...*

" So where we going now girls?" said Shawn who is one of Stephen's friends. " Where you guys wanna go because in here boring" answered Fiona who was carrying feelings for Stephen. They all decided to go to the movies to watch a horror movie.

*30 minutes after.....they arrived at the movies*

"We're here you guys" the driver who was Ariana said so the car load of drunkers.