15

ALYSSA POV
Daniel and I are getting married in 4 months. Me and Christina are going wedding dress shopping. We pull up to the store and it looks really nice. I am so excited to see what dresses they have. We walk in and are greeted by a lady in her Early 30s.

"How may I help you today" she says.

"I am looking for a wedding dress" I say smiling.

"Ok lets go this way" she says leading us to a lot of wedding dresses. I look around for a while and narrow it down to three dresses.

 I look around for a while and narrow it down to three dresses

"I really like the third one" Christina says

"Me to but I also like the first one" I say.

"I think the first one looks really good on you" the lady says.

"I agree" Christina says as I go and put it on again.

"That one looks really good on you" Christina says. 

"Yeah I think I am going to get this one" I say.

"Ok great choice" the lady smiles.

We get the dress Christina is going to keep it at her house so Daniel doesn't see it. I want it to be a surprise at the wedding. We hand out at her house for a while we swim for a little. Her house has  a huge pool.

After me and Christina swim for a little we ran for 15 minutes

After me and Christina swim for a little we ran for 15 minutes. After that I head home. Once I get home I walk in and I see that Logan Paul was over. He comes over pretty often. He always brings kong.

"Hey guys" I yell. Daniel turns around and sees me he runs over to me and kisses me. I laugh and kiss him back.

"Did you find your wedding dress" Daniel asked.

"I certainly did" I say. Daniel takes my hand and we go to the couch.

"Hey I made us dinner reservations for tonight at 7:00"

"That sounds really nice" I reply.

I go get ready I throw on a blue dress and makeup. I walk down stairs and Daniel has a dress shirt a tie and dress pants on. We get in the car and drive to the restaurant. I wasn't to fancy which was good. Daniel gets lobster and I get salmon. After dinner we walk down by the pier for a little bit.

We get back to the car. Then all the sudden car a car ran into the side of our car were Daniel was sitting. I get out of the car but Daniel is trapped. I struggle to try to get him out. I have no success then I see the cops and a ambulance.

They got Daniel out and he was put in the back of a ambulance. I over heard the one paramedic say they can't find a pulse or a heart beat. When I heard that my heart sunk. I broke down on the side of the road. The paramedic came over to me and told me they couldn't find a pulse but they think they can get his heart going again. I nod as I call Jonah.
*on the phone with Jonah"
A is Alyssa
Jo is Jonah

Jo- what's wrong
A-Daniel he
Jo- he what
A-we got into a car accident and the car ran right into the drivers side where Daniel was and they can't find a pulse on Daniel they said they might be able to find one but they can't promise anything
Jo-Are you serious
A- yeah
Jo-what road are you on me and the others are coming.
A- 23 and pinecone
Jo- ok we are on the way
I hung up and started crying and crying. Next thing I know Jonah is pulling up next to me he ran out of the car and hugged me. I hugged him back and picked me up and carried me to the car. I got in and corbyn comforted me even though they all felt the same. We arrive at the hospital. We all rush in and ask to see him. The nurse said we can't see him.

"WHY" Jonah asked angrily.
"He is in" she hesitated for a moment

"critical condition" she sighs.

"What does that mean" I say starting to tear up. The nurse didn't answer.

"WHAT DOES IT MEAN" I start crying even more.

"You can't see him today we will call you later and tell you if you can see him tomorrow" she says.

"Ok" we all say sadly and we walk back to the car. We drive back to the house and they all go to bed except for me and Jonah.

"You need sleep it's 1:00 am" he says

" I am not going to bed not until they call us" I say starting to cry. Jonah brought me into a big hug. I hugged him back and start to cry.

"What if he dies Jonah" i say.

"He will be ok" he said with a bit of uncertainty in his voice. We stopped hugging and we sat on the couch.