36

DANIELS POV
"You" she says pointing to Jonah.

My heart shattered so fast.

"Come here" she says extending her arms.

Jonah looks at me with sympathy before walking over and hugging her. That should be me.

"I-I'm going to g-go get food" I say tears threatening to fall.

I walk out of there and sit outside the door and cry. I don't care if anyone heard me. I just cried and cried and cried. Someone opens the door and walks out of Alyssa's room. I look up and see corbyn.

He opens his arms and fall into his embrace.
"Im sorry bud". I hug him tightly and cry on his shoulder. He hugs me back and rubs his hand down my back.

"S-she doesn't remember m-me" I sob.

"It will be okay" he says. I sit there for about 30 minutes just crying as corbyn comforted me.

"I want to go in there but I just can't face her corbyn what do I do" I hiccup

"Just say goodbye and say you will be back tomorrow" he says

"Okay"

I walk in there and see her and Jonah cuddling. Tears form in my eyes again.

'I'm sorry bro' Jonah mouths to me

"I-I'm going to go home I will be back tomorrow" I whisper

I run out and call an Uber and then go home. I walk in the door and run straight to my room and cry.

I just sat there for hours until someone knocked on the door.

"Come In"

I see Jonah standing there his eyes bloodshot red from crying.

"What's wrong jonah" I ask

"S-she kissed me and I couldn't do anything Daniel I'm so sorry please forgive me. I didn't want to please I'm sorry she just did it I had no time to react I'm sorry I'm so sorry" he cried

"Jonah I-it's Okay it wasn't your fault" I told him. I brought him into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Daniel I really am I'm so sorry" he repeated. I feel bad for him.

"Jonah it's okay I promise" I said. His crying slowed down to the point where he was just hiccuping.

"That's it" I whispered

He fell asleep so I carried him to his bed but he didn't let go of me so I just cuddled him. It felt nice to have someone to cuddle it's been a long time. (Authors note: Jonah and Tate broke up because she was just using him for money and she cheated on him I just don't know if I wrote that. I know tates not like that in really life)

I soon fell asleep cuddled in his embrace. Jonah was a big cuddly teddy bear not gonna lie.

I woke up the next morning to Jonah still cuddled into me. I smiled then wiggled out of his embrace and went downstairs.

I walked down there and seen Alyssa.

"Baby" she shouted running towards me with open arms. I smile and open my arms but she runs right past me and I turn around to see her hugging Jonah.

Tears start falling from my eyes and I run out the front door.

"DANIEL COME BACK" I hear corbyn shout but I don't listen. I run as fast as my legs can go.

I stop once I reach a park. I recognize the park as the one near the house. I sit on a bench and cry. I pull my knees to my chest and continue to cry.