16

ALYSSA POV
I sat on the couch all night. Jonah ended up falling asleep on the couch. I just sat there on my phone. Most of the fans know all ready. I got  multiple Instagram dms asking if he's ok. I open them but don't reply because I don't know yet if he is ok. It's 5:26 am and the phone rings. I answer my phone and shout is he ok is he ok.

"This is Christina" she says.

"Oh hey" I say yawning.

"Are you ok corbyn told me about what happened" she asked.

"I am ok I guess" I say starting to cry.

"I am on my way over I will be there in 10 minutes" she's says. I heard her open her car door and shut it.

"Thanks see you soon" I say will hanging up the phone. She texts me that she's here and I open the door to find her standing at the door with candy. "

"I brought candy I hope you don't mind" she says.

"I don't mind at all" I say. We go to my room and watch tv and talk about what happened. Then the phone rang again I answered immediately.

"Is he ok is he ok" I say. I get annoying and throw my phone on to the bed after it was just a wrong number call. Is the hospital ever going to call. What if he died and they don't want to call me what if, I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone open the door. It was corbyn.

"Hey guys" he says coming and sitting next to Christina. Corbyn kisses Christina and I start crying.

"What's wrong" Christina asks.

" I want to kiss Daniel right now and be in his arms and tell him he will be okay" I cry.

Corbyn and Christina comfort me. Corbyn goes and gets some tissues.

"Thanks" I say say while taking the tissues and wiping my eyes. We all just sit in my room watching tv.

"Hey do you want to play video games Alyssa" corbyn says. He knows love to play video games.

"Sure" I say. We all get up and go to corbyn's room. Zach was awake. Right now it was 6:00 am so I was surprised he was up.

"Hey guys watcha doin" he says.

"Nothin going to play video games want to play with us" corbyn says.

"Sure" he says while putting a shirt on. Christina also really likes to play video games to. We play fortnite which we are all good at. Corbyn plays first then me then Christina then Zach. I hear my phone ring I left it in the room. I run to my room and I answer it.

"Is he ok is he ok" I say into the phone.

"He is ok" the women says. I sign relived.

"When can I visit him" I say.

"He is up now so you can visit him now" the lady says.

"Ok thank you" I hang up.

I get Christina Zach and corbyn and tell them. I get Jonah and jack up. They get up and get dressed and we drive to the hospital. Corbyn drives because he is fully up and has his license.

We get there we get Daniels room number and go to his room. The nurse says we have to go in one at a time. They all looked at me and I went in. When he saw me his face lit up. I run over to him and hug him. He hugs me back.

"I am so glad your ok" I say. "I thought I was a going to die" he says trying to lean up to kiss me I lay him back down and lean over and I kiss him passionately.

"I am going to let the others see you now" I say kissing him again.

I forgot how soft and gentle his lips were. Even though it has only been a day it feels like a eternity. Everyone has gone and we leave. Daniel has to be in the hospital for a week until he can come home. I am so glad he is ok.