Back Home

Everything was great, I had friends, a girlfriend, I was healthy, I wasn't a social outcast, then everything went wrong. Friends started disappearing, others started leaving some just changed.

Some came back, others didn't, some changed, others didn't. Some got better, others worse, so many people left, I went back home, home to the little village that doesn't exist near Liverpool England where it all started. I'd visited before, but this wasn't a day trip.

I concentrated on getting my Natiev accent back, and getting some money. I shadow travelled to the international airport I'd flown from to Quebbec, Canada where I'd met Boreas, and met Kyle Luppold.

I was in the airport, I went to the airport because that's where one of those international currency changing booths are. I traded enough United States dollars to get over £4,000. Don't ask how I got that much money. I also traded the money over the course of a week so that nobody thought I had enough money worth steeling. The week I was there transferring money I also spent working at a local diner I went to as a child, I kept the job while I was there. But after I got all the money I rented a small apartment above the diner. I eventually tricked the building owner into selling the place to me, now I'm the landlord, I now rent it to the new tennent, just incase I need to return to England for a while. I spent the next three months there, untill moving back to New York, where I spent the money I earned from the diner to buy a small apartment in Manhattan. I now own and rent two different apartment on two different sides of the Atlancic Ocean.