A Week With Aura. Part I

"So tell me right now
You think you're ready for it I wanna know why you got me going so let's go we'll take it out of here I think I'm ready to leap I'm ready to live"

I spent the next week or so with Aura. We did practically anything we were allowed to do at camp. The first time we went swimming, we raced each other. We both turned into dolphins. I won without cheating. Yup. Definitely. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Afterwards, I wanted to see how long she could stay underwater. I put on an oxygen tank and followed her down to the bottom of the lake. I guess it slipped my mind that, since She's immortal, it's not necessary for het to breathe.
"It's been three minutes," I wrote in the sand with his finger. She nodded. Ten minutes passed. "Wait. You don't have to breath, do you?" I wrote out.
She smirked a little and nodded. "Took you long enough,"
I laughed a little and looked at her, then took my mask off. She pointed upwards and rose an eyebrow, asking without words if I wanted to go up. I shrugged and started making a pile of sand to lean against. She laughed and sat on a large rock, leaning back and looking up.
~
A list of things we did:
•beat each other up
•go swimming
•race each other in various forms of animals
•talk to animals
•had a singing competition
•watch TV
•play spin the bottle with Kyle (only one round. It landed on Myself and Kyle. We  refused to kiss. Ü)
~
After the playing a round of Spin the Bottle with Kyle, I wound up drugging with a sleeping potion. Once She fell asleep and I picked her up and carried her upstairs then put her down on my bed. I then laid down a few inches away from her and pulled  the covers up over us. I laid out flat and subconsciously wrapped my arms around her like I usually do with my pillow.
~
I t
My eyes snap open and I find myself stinging in front of the gods on Mount Olympus.
"What have you done! This never was supposed to happen," the voice of Zeus shrieked.
Images flash before me. Everything or ever done. Things others have done around me. Things I'm doing that I don't even remember doing, I'm killing people in some images.
I hear laughter and see smiling faces of the gods in front of me. Every God in the room, minor and major is attacking me, by them self and all at once. Zeus strikes me down with lightning, Poseidon drowns me and Dionysus gives me alcohol poisoning. height green vines from Demeter wrap around my chest, squeezing the breath out of me as Apollo burns all the skin off my body. I'm dying then being killed again when suddenly the giant wooden door to the thrown room slams open hey gods realize what's happened. I follow her down the mountain. She gets to the edge and jumps off, her arms and legs outstretched as she plummets down. Down. Down. Down.
Then I sit up gasping.