Prologue

Nagisa-

It was dark outside. Had to be past midnight. My heart was pounding in my chest. I was nervous of what I was planning to do. My bag was packed all I needed to do was walk out the door. I walked over to my desk and picked up my notebook and a piece of paper and wrote a note for my mom.

/Mom,
I'm sorry I just can't stay here. I can't tell you why cause I don't know how. I do know that I can't be here any longer. I'll be okay. I know how to take care of myself better than you might think. I'm not going to tell you not to worry cause you will anyway. But I'll be okay. Maybe one day I'll come back. I'm sorry.
Nagisa./

I read over the note and walked out of my room I glanced down the hall and noticed my moms light off. Good she was already asleep. I took a deep breath and threw my bag over my shoulder. It contained small essentials money, clothes, small snacks.

I walked into the living room and glanced at the clock.

12:47

I sighed and read the note once more before setting down on the table and turning my back on the room before walking out of the house.

A couple blocks down the road is when I finally started to feel free. Nobody to hold me back from being me.

I was officially a runaway.