Level up strength

All my training has paid off, with me having free food as well (mmm chicken nuggetzzz) and belly scratches. If I hadn't trained, xchitzu and guchae gang would be in the hooman clinic (was it hospital in hooman language??? Idk)! But that said, we must find away to get rid of the little mischief completely.

So as we devised ways to get rid of this moon-loving earth dweller, I had stumbled upon a rather mysterious substance on the table, it was weirdly green, but shining. I was not sure if it was a poison or not, since, who would keep such condiments outside in a hooman young's reach.

It was just sitting there, so I decided to give it a try. Oddly, it was quite delicious, suggesting that maybe it was ment to be eaten. I drank the entire serving, but then I started to feel...weird. I had strange hallucinations, and my muscles looked like they were......expanding?!! I fell unconsious with no memory of what happened after that.

I woke up on xchitzu's couch feeling much better. But when my usual training commenced, I felt much stronger than previous. So I decided to kick a barrel up into the air, and it lauched high up into the sky, and never fell back down, which suggests that it has reached space. And I didn't even put full effort into it.

So we thought, why not lauch the little thot to the moon?? He loves it anyway, so it makes sense that I kick him there.