Chapter 3

Harry's POV A/N because I've gotten so many requests for Harry's POV. Lol jk no one loves me. 

I tried to control my urge to skip in circles around the lobby, waiting until I got into the elevator. I felt like a little girl--I was so happy I felt like giggling. I hit floor 4, where me and the boys were staying, tapping my fingers impatiently on the wall. 

The doors opened and I ran to Louis' room, beating on the door.

"What?" he grumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"It was perfect!" I exclaimed, pushing him into the room and shutting the door.

I barely noticed his coke bottle covered PJ bottoms.  

"Uh-huh." he mumbled, stumbling back to the bed and collapsing.

"She was perfect. I don't think I've ever felt this way with anyone!"

Louis cracked one eye open, staring at me.

"You really like her, huh?"

 I nodded.

He scrubbed a hand though his hair, smiling.

"That's great! She likes you back, right?"

I frowned.

"She kissed me at the end of the night..." 

 "Good! Then she likes you." 

He closed his eyes, relaxing into sleep.

"Oh, and I gave her your note for Valerie. How do you even know about her anyway?"

He sat up, glaring at me.

"Angel gave Niall Valerie's number...and told me to call. Valerie and I actually got on really well..." 

"Angel?"

This was confusing.

"Rachel's friend."

I shook my head.

"Ok."  

Were all her friends involved in one way or another? How did Angel give Niall Valerie's number?

I swished my hair to the side, running my fingers over it to make sure it was in place before I looked at him again.

"Are you going to ask her out again?" 

I rolled my eyes at him, ignoring my pounding heart.

"Of course."

He raised a brow.

"Where? What are you going to do?"

I opened my mouth to reply, thought about it for a second, and closed it again. I had no idea where I would take her. 

I'd never been here before.

Louis laughed.

"Well, I did some research, and I found a rather nice place. You can take her to a 5 star restaurant and then for a drink in an upscale club." 

I let that run through my mind, biting my lip. I'd have to be very vague; she'd barely let me pay for our meal at the Cheesecake Factory. She'd most assuredly refuse a 5 star restaurant and an upscale club, knowing that it would be expensive. 

She's very thrifty, so I've learned. 

_________

Rachel's POV

As soon as I got in the door, I opened the note.

'Hey Valerie, it's me...Louis.

I just wanted to know if you'd like to go out with me sometime...if so, please write back :D'