Horror Movies

Movie night!

- Mahiru would be scared, but he would also be the one yelling at the characters to not go into the dark basement and to just leave the house.

- Kuro would fall asleep ten minutes into the movie but will be woken up by everyone screaming.

- Misono would be screaming and crying. When he would go home, he would turn on all the lights before going to sleep.

- Lily would be telling Misono to calm down and that it's just a movie.

- Mikuni would scream every ten seconds at things that aren't even scary.

- Jeje would be telling Mikuni to shut up.

- Tetsu would sit through the entire movie with a straight face. When everyone was screaming (me), he would just be thinking Why are they screaming?

- Hugh would basically act like he's not scared, when in reality he's more terrified than Misono.

- Licht would get shivers from certain scenes, but he would never scream.

- Lawless. Screams. At. Everything. Nobody expected him to cry either.

-Sakuya doesn't scream. At all. He's also the one yelling at the character "Are you dumb!? That doll is obviously haunted, don't throw a blanket over it and call it creepy! It's a good way to die!"

- Otogiri is completely silent and reserved, she just continues to eat pop corn as everybody else is screaming bloody murder.

- Belkia laughs every time someone dies.

- Tsubaki would also laugh at someone dying.

- Shamrock would tell everbody to stop screaming and that it's not that scary.

- Tsurugi sat through the whole movie, not saying a word.

- Junichiro and Yumikage will scream at everything.