Park Chanyeol »» EXO // Train

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Normal POV:

You were walking to the train station alone with your luggage. You were going to visit your mother in Busan. You haven't seen her in a while, so you wanted to surprise her.

Finally, you arrived. It wasn't that full so it was easy to walk around with your luggage. You stood there, waiting for the train to show up.

Minutes later, you heard a loud squeak. You look up and saw the train in front of you. You smiled and stood up. You walked forward and waited to get inside.

Then you went inside, as quick as possible, so you could sit down. You didn't wanted to stand up, so you ran. You took a seat at the end. Because it was comfortable, and you didn't like to be close to a lot of people. You liked to be alone, you didn't like to socialize a lot. You didn't like to go outside too much, most of the time you were inside of your house.

You placed your luggage on the side and waited for the departure. You placed your head back and closed your eyes. Then you heard another loud squeak. You open your eyes and look outside. You already left to Busan.

You plugged in your headphones and you put them on. You were listening to Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang. You sighed and looked outside of the window.

Then you heard someone laughing quite loud. You turned around and saw a boy reading a book while chuckling. You had to admit, it was pretty cute. You smiled at the view; his laugh was adorable, and his smile was beautiful. He had a dimple, which made you melt inside..

You didn't realize you were still staring at him until he started waving in your face. You then were back to earth once again. You felt your face getting hot. You were clearly embarrassed. He saw how you were flustered and he smiled at you. You looked down at your hands and he continues to read his book.

2 hours passed and you arrived Busan. Everyone at the same time tried to exit the train. You waited until  people weren't in the way. Now it was your opportunity; You forgot you had your luggage and you didn't look down. Which made you almost fall because the bag was in front of you. You heard the boy snort, you looked up and he had his hand in front of you. You took it and he helped you.

"Thank you" You said at him as you took your case.

He smiled at you."No problem" He said.

You went to the door and exited. You didn't realize he was behind you. Until you feel someone's hand on your shoulder. You turn around and see the boy with a smile on his face, which was showing his adorable dimple.

"I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol" He said as he backed away a little and extended his hand.

"I'm Wong (Y/N), nice to meet you" You said as you took his hand and shook it. He did the same and you started walking, with him beside you.

"So you're visiting Busan or do you live here?" He asked all of a sudden. You glance at him.

"I'm going to visit my mom. I haven't seen her in a while. And I want to surprise her" You smiled as you talked.

"That's good" He said and you nodded.

"And you?" You asked him.

"I actually live here, I was also visiting my siblings" He said and you made a oh sound.

"What book were you reading? You were laughing pretty loud back there" You commented as you giggled. He stared at you and snorted.

"Just my favorite book" He said and you nodded while you frowned.

Minutes passed and you knew Chanyeol a bit more. You were pretty interested in him when you saw him. He seemed like a fun boy to hang with. And he was.

"Well, im here. This is were my mom's house is" You said as you glanced at him. He gasped and you tilted your head to the side in confusion.

"I actually live here too" He said and you grinned.

"Oh? That's nice!" You exclaimed as you clasped your hands together.

"Yeah, it is" He said as he glanced at you.

"Well.. I'll see you around. Good bye (Y/N)." He said as he walked backwards and waved at you.

"See you soon Chanyeol" You told him as you waved back as well.

You turned around and smiled.
"I would love to see you again soon" You said to yourself..