Park Jimin »» BTS // Heart Attack (req.) 1/4

This was a request by @ParkJimins_TinyWifey ! Thanks for requesting sweetheart~

Also: I'm sorry if I make mistakes on these "conditions" the main character has. I ain't intelligent and I don't really know much of these illnesses.

This imagine will have two or three parts because it is quite long.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Laura's Point of view:

"Sweetie! how are you feeling?" I heard someone shout as they open the door. I look towards the entrance, and saw Jimin with a skeptical look on his face. "I feel good!" I smiled at him. His expression became soft as he walked towards me. He giggled as he caressed my hair. "I'm so sorry, I was so busy with a lot of stuff this week" He whispered. "It's okay!" I say brightly. Then suddenly, someone opened the door. "Ah, hello there." That person said as they walked forward. "H-hi, how is Laura feeling? Does she have to do another surgery or-" They cut Jimin off. "She's completely fine, but you need to check on her. She can go now to her home," The person told Jimin. "Thank you so much doctor!" Jimin said as he bowed.

I've dated Jimin for two years now. He's in a group called BTS or how some people call them: Bangtansonyeondan. He's a sweetheart, he really cares about me, and I appreciate him a lot. "Let's go home, yes?" Jimin said, showing his white teeth. "Okay" I nod at him. I suffer with a condition called "learning disability." And recently, they made a surgery on my heart. It is quite difficult to read, write and sometimes talk. It is... hard but I try to make the best of it. Plus, having Jimin at my side with his bandmates, makes it easier.

"Surprise!" A lot of different voices were heard in the house. "We made you a party!" Hoseok shouted as he jumped. "We're so happy you're back!" Seokjin said with a smile. I live with 7 boys in a dorm.  I wanted to live on my own but Jimin said it was better if I lived with them. That way, he can look out for me better. "T-thank you so much!" I said as I giggled. "We missed you so much Laura!!" Jungkook said as he ran towards me and gave me a huge hug. "Jungkook! Stop it!" Jimin said as he pushed him off me. "B-but, I really missed her" Jungkook said as he pouted. "Welcome back Laura" I look up and saw Yoongi with his adorable gummy smile.

I wonder where Namjoon is, and Taehyung... "Yo, where's Namjoon and Tae?" Jimin asked and they all shrugged. "Namjoon! Hurry up! Laura is already here!" Taehyung's voice was being heard from their room. "I know! I accidentally broke her present!" Jin,Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi, stared at me with their mouth hung open. Jin sighed and screamed. "I can't believe you guys broke her present!" He marched towards their room. "We- we're sorry Laura, you know how Namjoon is" Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes. I giggled at how funny they are. "So, hey Laura.." I look up once again and saw Namjoon with his hands behind his back. "I'm really sorry.. we got you a present but I accidentally broke it.." He apologized and I smiled. "There's.. no need to buy me something!" I said as I waved my hands around.

"What do you mean by 'There's no need to buy you something?!?!'" Taehyung shouted as he appeared out of no where. "We haven't seen you in like.. 3 or 4 months due to your recovering!" He shouted once again. "That is true" Jungkook said as he nodded his head in agreement. "Now that you feel better, we can watch movies, we can go shopping, we can cook together.." Jin's eyes sparkled as he thought of all the things we could do. "Yeah!" Hoseok said as he jumped once again. "Yeah, but guys, just remember this" Jimin said with a frown. He got closer to me and gave me a big hug. I really missed him. "She's my girlfriend! So don't get too close to her!" Jimin pouted, as he caressed my hair.

"We won't" They all said in unison, I giggled at them. "I'm going to my room" I said as I started walking towards the hall. I opened the door and went straight to my bed. "Hey" Someone said as they entered my room. I look up and see Jimin with a grin on his face. "Look, since you're back, I wanted to tell you something." I sat straight on my bed. "What is it?" I asked. "Okay, you are NOT going to leave the dorm when we're not here, I don't want you to get hurt again, you already recovered from the surgery and all of that... I don't want you to get worse." He said, I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me. "I really care about you, and I want the best for you, so you're going to stay and wait for us until we're back-" I stopped him. "But Jimin!!! I feel better now! Just trust me, please.." I placed my hand on top of his, and stared right at his eyes.

"I want to do something for once, Jimin" , "I want to feel free, I want to walk around the streets of Seoul, for just one day..." I begged him once again. I want to know how it feels like to be free and to feel... like a normal person. Jimin sighed as he bit his bottom lip. "I- I don't know Laura.. let me think about it okay?" He replied. I don't really trust what he said. Maybe he said that so that I can shut up and don't say anything. "Alright.." I whispered and he gave me a kiss on my cheek. "You know I love you right?" He said as he cupped my face with his hands. "Yeah" A smile appeared on my face.