4

naruto pov 

the day has come to colect yasmin we showered and got deressed we walked through a portal and waited in the forest for her " you know for a little kid you sure a hella scary " yuu said i smirked " glad i strick fear into people though i servily doubt that i do " i said kura " kit , you honestly do " i sighed " kura i dont want to walk carry me , this week has been tiraring " i said kura picked me up and then the person we came for ran through the forest . i jumped down and walked up to her she was by the looks of it two years younger than i . she was bleeding with an arrow in her ankle " i will leave the soldiers to you two " i said they nodded and ran off i smiled at the girl " hey i want to help you but what are you willing to do for me young one " she looked up at me " hey i would like to join my team , you will be come my familia , i wont force you to anythink you dont want to ok " i beamed at her she nodded her head i took the arrow out of her ankle and healed it .

i picked her up cause she was rather small for an 8 year old and i was pretty tall . we walked to the others " did you know an army would appear " yuu shouted then kura answered " course he did " then i smiled and used my gravitational powers with my hands glowing purple and we eaisly killed off a whole army we got back , after i opened a portal . she was still a bit frightened " who are you " i smiled " hello i am god , this is my other half kura and my familia yuu . i want you to be my second familia , will you protect me yasmin " i aked her she nodded her head she had red eye's like rubys and hair as dark as the midnight sky she will be my elementalist . i gave her acople more elements and for her to be able to do it at will so she dosent have to use incamtations while i turned her into my familia . i nodded for kura to give her all the details " you dont smile much do you naru " he said as he walked side by side with me down the hall. " i never really smiled much or laughed much as a kid , i only really spent five year's at my villiage befor leaving then trained while being with the gods till acople of weeks ago and even when I was five I had to grow up quick and I was unatrualy smart so I guess I never really had a child hood " I said in my usal tone " how could you not have a child hood like seriously have you ever been to school had friends or done anything like go to the park or prank people or do kid stuff " yuu exclaimed at me " not really , I was never intrested in pranking people and the few friends I did have they changed when I got older but I still have one , called sasuke who is dating my sister . I never went to school, I never had a proper birthday party , apart from kura making cake for me and buying a gift for me my family neglected me for my sister who I'm in contact with cause when I left it opened her eye's she told my parents they are in perminat denile that I exist even though they have pictures of me when I was a new born and there's one of me and my sister from when I was two and she was four " I said to yuu we sat down and changed into some more comfetale clothes for me it was a marunish shirt and black jeans to go with my pink hair and eyes . for yuu it was grey swets with a black tank top .

I got to our chill ,living room which I love for the fact I turned on my music and me and yuu had a game of pool which I lost but I didn't mind it was a close match " how come your a god and I win agaist you " I sighed " I don't like winning all the time if I wanted I could use godly powers to win but if you win all the time it becomes boring and I don't want to be perfect I dislike the word " he understood " you know you said the laws of balance that you have to take into account when you do certain thing's do they affect you or us your familia's " I smiled a light smile " no no , kura is made from pure charka so it dosent affect him and he's apart of me and they don't affect me since I'm a god its when I use my power's to grant wishes and it dosent affect you , my famila's either" I said he smiled " I understand not wanting to be perfect cause in my opion there's no such thing but for you it's entily possible but it would really be boring , I surpose with the power to do anything there's nothing you really want to do " he said I nodded cause he hit it bang on the head

kura came in , yas had rather bad quality clothes so kura took her to our closet to get her some more clothes she came in wearing  what looked like   a black middle schoolers dress and out fit with two knives by her side and a sniper riffil on her back she then had some amo for it . " looking good yas and a good choice on wepons both will go well with your abilitys and you have options " I said kura and yuu nodded " agreeded " they both said which made her chuckle so then she said " so who are we getting next Kurama filled me in . " she asked the other two member's in the room were waiting for my response as well " we are going to get the one that's going to composed of light next we can take our time i say let you two familia settle down before we go to get this one i'll explain when the time comes " i said they nodded " hey Naru are you and Kurama dating " i smirk " Well kura here is too scared to ask me and we are waiting till im at least 15 " next thing i know yuu and yas are dragging kura away and he looks scared when yas pulls out some tourcher equipment kura's scared face . it atualy made me burst out laughing to say they wer shoked was an understament " naru you laughed why did you laugh " i wipped the tears from my eye's " sorry , sorry there just somthing i find hella funny that the great demon fox that wreaked havock in the elemental nations the one who terised everyone and killed meny who is thousands of years old is scared of an 8 and a 18 year old " i said and then walked off to start making dinner .

after half and hour two rather gleeful familia's walked into the kichen and sat at the bar while a rather tramatised kura walked in and sat down far away from them . i snapped my fingures infront of him and he didnt respond " ok what the fuck did you do i want me kura back " i comand finally kura come's back to relity " dont let them near me again " kura said hiding behind me even though im way shorter than him cause im still only 10 years old  " oh shush you old fur ball now sit your ass down while i prepair the food " he sat down shaking i put there plates infront of them i sat on the side bord cross legged on the opiside facing them . they started screeming about my cooking being amazing then yas said " course it is , he's a god " i smirked and kura talked to them " attualy i taught him to cook when he was three , his cooking has alway's tasted this good , he's a fast learner "  after that we all went to our rooms kura and me shared a room so i started to write to mito and sasuke explaing what's going my sister said she's they have planned to remove the lump and she how things go after woods . so i congradulated and i promised to see her in acople of years .