6

mito pov -five years later

I'm now 17 they recon that they have gotten rid of my cancer but im not allowed to do any ninja stuff and im not all that strong so my parents want me to give my clan status away and i said i would if i chose who it is . so i choose my brother since he is of both clans and well he's the god of gods . i got a letter saying he's coming to visit with his familia's and boy friend i cant wait to see him , he said he will be here to day at twelve , im able to walk around and get up and do normal things but doing anything that would over esurt myself is a no go . so i walked through town and waited by the gates talking to the guards . they were telling me how they struggle to stay awake cause only they do the guarding so they do it day and night with no one to swap shifts around so they can go home and sleep . and my dad wonder's why they sleep on the job , i dont blame them and its not good for their health i will have to talk to my parents about it . 

Naruto pov 

its been five year's now im 15 years old and im officaly dating kura after my familias got him to man up and ask me . i told my familia's to pack some bag's cause we are staying with my sister for a while i was already ready i sealed my bits and kura's away then i sealed the others stuff away i opened a portal we were met  by my sister at the gates . raven stared blankley at them while lukus was getting over exited pointing at everything , yasmin was going through the moody teenager stage cause she is now 13 and well yuu was smiling warmly greeting my sister . i saw sasuke coming to meet us . once my sister worked out it was me she ran over to me while sasuke was screeming about her needing to rest . i hit her on the head " stupid big sister your ment to be resting , "

" sooo you gonna introduce me to your familia's " i smiled " this is yuu , the dark one is raven , the moody teenager is yasmin and the over exited idiot is lucus and this fox guy is kurama my boyfriend " as i finished kura decided to rest his chin on top of my head cause im pretty short for a boy and kura is tall ,with his arm's  round my waste sasuke finally caught up " i never would have thought you'd swing that way " sasuke said " i could say the same for you , sasgay " i said with a smirk he sighed " you havent changed that much have you " he said i smiled " no i've changed alot but i just find widing you up fun " i said he sighed he then uttered " well your still a short stack " i smiled " and your still a knuckle head who think's i cant hear what you utter under your breath " i said with that i think he got the messege to stop . 

we walked through the villige it hadnt really changed at just that the people looked a little older and the children had grown up and the glears had died down . mito said she has her own compound with sasuke and tusunde who is my god mother . anyway we got through the door and while sasuke was stoping my familia's from wreaking the place . me and my sister where on the porch at a table drinking tea . " are you going to stop them " she asked " nah it'll keep sasgay bussy and it's a little pay back " i said she giggled " well since it's just us there are some things we need to talk about " she said her voice and face turning serious i hummed talking a sip of tea " well cause of my weakness due to this cancer . our parent's want me to give away my persion as clan head to both mum and dad's clans to someone eles , and i agreed but i pick the person and i pick you , my darling little brother " she said " i knew id have to confront our parent's sooner or later but i do not want to compleatly take over the clan's because im sorry its not on my agender but what i will do is take over until you get better and if things do go wrong i will find a suitable replacement " i said carmly to my sister .

my sister nodded her head understanding my motives " should we go save our boyfriends now " i asked she nodded we walked into the livingroom and all i had to do was clap and my familia's stopped " ok now , we are in my sisters house so dont act like how you act when your at home , cut sasgay some slack and behave also dont wreck the kitchen " i said everyone but my sister and sasuke they just shrugged it off . my sister said she and sasuke are going to get my parents . the others were in their room's so me and kura went to our's . so i informed him and he imformed the others . it seems my sisters got a conference room . I guessed that's where we are having this meeting and I know my mother has an icredibly short temper so I thought I better have my little team here with me . 

my sister informed me to meet in the conference room so I sat down at the far end kura had his chin on my head hugging me again . Raven was at the door way and so was lucus then I had yuu and Yasmin behind me . i was sitting here waiting for the devil incarnates to walk in . I was tempted to laugh the way they walked around like they owned the place . sorry I own this universe including you but a last I cant say that so I kept my poker face . my sister sat next to me , I'm glad she turned out better than I thought . " so this is our son he looks puny " I sighed " ses the old hag who neglected her son and trust me I'm more than my looks show cause I already know I'm eleagent and petit " I said she looked with rage " oh if you lay a hand on me , my boy friend and team will execute you with no problems " then lucus started chanting shi cobob until raven hit him on the head signalling the command behave .