Accepted (some fluff involved)

(AN, this takes place ten years later, and Leo is now an adult)
______________________________________
Grey was reading "The Lord of the Rings" in his room (Yes, he knew it was technically a kids book, but he liked it none the less) when he was interrupted by a loud groan coming from the living room.

Grey's eyes widened as he folded a corner in his book and put it down.

"What the fuck? Is that Leo's boyfriend...? ...What are they going...? Should I check?!" His thoughts were soon put to rest by the same voice shouting, "GET OFF ME, YA FATASS!"

Grey let out a short sigh of relief. "Oh, What are you, 14?! Get your head out of the gutter, man!" he scolded to himself. "I should still find out what's going on, though..." he thought as he left the room.

His curiosity was satisfied to see Phoenix, a golden-haired elven man, trapped under the weight of his snoozing boyfriend, Leo.

"Helllp..." Phoenix groaned.

Grey laughed through his nose before asking, "What's going on here?"

Phoenix sighed, rolled his eyes, and replied. "We were watching a movie, and then he fell asleep in my lap. It was cute at first, but now my legs are starting to fall asleep, and humans are so damn heavy I can't get him off!" The frustration in his voice seemed to exemplify his usually faint German accent.

"Awe, he's accepted you as a member of the pack!" Grey joked. Phoenix growled in response, earning another chuckle from Grey, which seemed to just make him madder.

"Could you please just get him off?!"

"Don't work yourself up, just tickle his neck and he should wake up like that," Grey snapped his fingers.

Phoenix nodded sharply and began to brush his fingers against Leo’s neck. Within seconds, the young man jolted up and slipped off the couch, producing a sound that could only be described as a sort of, "GyAhgAaahugh!!".

He quickly sat up and glared at his brother and boyfriend, who were both laughing their heads off at this point.

"What the fuck you guys?! You know I hate that!" He wailed. Grey managed to control his laughter as He walked back to his room to continue his book.

Leo wasn't angry for long though, as he soon got back up on the couch, now pretending to pout while holding back a grin.

"You know I gotta get revenge now, right, Phoenix?" He said devilishly.

Phoenix looked back at him, dumbfounded. "Wha-?" Was all he could get out before he was pinned to the couch and attacked with licks and kisses on his neck and collarbone.

"Kya! Stoooop! Cut it out!" He giggled. A few moments later, though, he began relaxing as Leo slowed down and started going more gently. Quiet giggles turned to soft, shallow breathing, and he slowly tilted his head upwards.
______________________________________
(What happened afterwards is up for interpretation. ;) I just wanted to write some cute fluff between adult Leo and his bf Phoenix to help let off some steam. Not sure if I'm comfortable with doing anything more at the time.)