Chapter 3

Augusts point of view

"Bruh, look at this waitress i just scored on last night." Dylan says, holding his phone out for everyone to see.

Rehearsal was tiring and all this nigga cared about was some hoe he just met? Im not the type of nigga to chase after someone i didnt know. Hardly ever will you see me doing that. i think all that shit is desperate, anyways.

"Damn, look at her ass," Tremaine says, taking the phone from Dylan. "August look at her bruh."

"I dont feel like lookin' at no thots man." i say, wiping sweat off my forehead with a white Hanes t-shirt.

"Nigga getcho ass over here and look at her."

I walk slowly towards the group of niggas and take the phone from Tremaine. Damn, the girl is fine as hell. She has hair all the way down to her ass, curves like nothing i've ever seen before, and the side of her face exposed one lightbrown eye. "She aight bruh."

Dylan laughs and snatches his phone back "Im mettin' up with her tonight."

I look at him crazy "You got her to agree to meet up with you?"

The nigga smiles "Hell yeah."

I shake my head. She must really be a thot then. What kind of female goes out with a nigga she served at a resturaunt the night before? A Thot. Thats what kind of female does that shit.

"You invited her to my party?" Trey asks, rubbing his hands together.

Dylan nods "She said yeah to coming too."

"Damn." I say out loud.

Everyone turns to look at me.

"You got a problem August?" Dylan questions, cocking his head to the side.

"The nigga know he want him some waitress." Trey adds, laughing to himself.

"Nah im good, but just know that she probably a thot, bruh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Ok so i havent been on lately because ive been busy with school, and i know chapter three isnt the best, but atleast i tried. With Diamond in the Rough, theres going to be a second book for that, so be on the lookout. Vote/Comment ❤