Chapter 1 - Disaster in the Kingdom

This chapter is dedicated to @Masterhand4444. He helped me shape the idea of this crossover. He's a fantastic person and he's good both at writing and drawing!! If you like things related to Nintendo then he's the right dude!

Five years passed since "Super Mario World" and nothing special happened. The Mushroom Kingdom was in peace once again and no evil returned to the land since Bowser's last defeat. His plan to rule the Mushroom Kingdom was ripped apart because of a plumber hero. However, in one of those days of peace, Mario and Luigi were training to a Tennis Tournament in a Tennis court near their house.

"You're-a doing great, Luigi! We're gonna win this Tournament!" Mario, the Hero of the Mushroom Kingdom said. He's an Italian plumber dressed in overalls with a red cap with an "M" on it. He saved this kingdom countless times, without ever being defeated. Always with courage and bravery. A jumper with low matches at his abilities.

"I think we are good, but... do you think that we can beat King Boo, or Bowser himself?? They scare me, especially boos! They can scare me just to think about them." Luigi said with a scared air. Luigi, often called "Green Mario", also saved the Mushroom Kingdom various times and protected Mario as well of times. He's known by being the scared brother of the two. He's not as popular as Mario but he always has something that surpasses in Mario, either in jumping skills or strength.

"Don't be so shy, Weegee! Boos are more scared of you than you of them. But if anyone messes with us, we show them the power of the Mario Brothers!!" he said, punching the air with the racket and Luigi became inspired.

"Like-a this?" Luigi charged a bit to hit stronger than a single shot and threw the ball back with more strength than before. Mario wasn't expecting and didn't catch it in time making Luigi score one more point. "Who's number one now??? Luigi!!" He said celebrating the point.

"Haha, Good point Luigi! But don't forget that this is just a single tournament. We won't play as a team." The red plumber said adjusting his cap and grabbing the tennis ball that had fall behind the field.

"Aw, I forgot about that..." Luigi said a bit sad "Still! I will do my best to win this tournament!" He said punching the air with confidence. "Or just be in a good place" The green jumper laughed slightly and smiled but still with confidence to do his best.

Mario threw the ball to the air to serve and continue the game but then, a Flying Koopa with a mailman suit crushed one the ground near them.

"M-Mamamiaaaaaaa!? What was that!?!" Luigi said doing a jump because of the fright. At the same time, Mario hit the ball with his racket and Luigi failed to hit back giving the victory point to Mario.

"I won! I'm the best!" Mario said celebrating the victory point with a tiny dance.

-That's not fair! The Flying Koopa just fall on the ground and scared me!" Luigi said trying to defend himself. He then turned his attention to the injured Koopa. "He's he ok?"

Mario and Luigi approached it to see if the creature was fine. Luigi used his racket to poke the Koopa and see if it would react. When he poked it, the Koopa started shaking a little and not long after got up, becoming conscious again.

"A-are you ok little buddy?" Luigi said worried about it and a bit scared that he could be attacked by the Koopa.

"W... Where.... am I? Wait... are you..." The mailman said while its vision was starting to get normal again. "The legendary Super Mario?!" It said with enthusiasm and Mario nodded and jumped high saying 'It's a me, Mario~'. "I can't believe it! The rumors are true! You really can jump high, Mr. Mario" The Koopa face looked like he never saw anybody jumping that much. Luigi turned his eyes because he jumps higher and nobody recognizes it.