Chapter 1

*Embry POV*

As I walk into my room I throw myself onto my bed. I start crying, Uhg! Im never going to be able to date or even hug anyone from One Direction especially Louis! Theres a knock on my door, "Honey? Are you okay?" I hear my mom say. "Ya I'm fine just tired thats all!" I say trying to soung happy, " Alright, why dont you try and get some sleep? That was a long concert." then I hear her walk away. I mean you would think I'd be happy after seeing a One Direction concert but for some reason i wasnt happy. I finally fall asleep wishing I would just wake up and be Eleanor Calder.

-In the morning-

I wake up in a totally different place."OMG WHERE AM I?!" I didnt have the same voice either I get up quickly and lookin the mirror and I'm Eleanor Calder!? Without thinking I scream. Then the door flies open "Babe?! You okay? I heard you scream!" It was Louis! Louis Tomlinson! "Oh uh I was just scared that's all!" I say nervously. Then walks towards me then pulls me into a hug and kisses me on the head. I feel like fainting but surprisingly I don't. "So babe I had this huge date planned since its our two year anniversary and all and it starts right after we eat breakfast Okay?" "Oh ya sure but can I go to breakfast with Niall I have something uh planned for you." "Oh um alright your phone is downstairs if you want it." "Oh ya thanks Louis I love you!" "Love you too.." I rushed downstairs and grabbed Eleanor should I say my phone. I don't know why I chose to tell Niall about thisbut he seemed easiest to talk to so I called him. "Hello? Eleanor?" "Hi Niall can we meet p for breakfast we need to talk." "Uh sure El.."

-At breakfast-

"So why am I here?" Niall asks.

"Well I need to talk to you about something."

"And what is that?"

"I'm not Eleanor."

"Ha your kidding very funny."

"Seriously I went to bed last night as a sixteen year old American girl named Embry and now I'm fricken Eleanor Calder! I just kept wishing I was her and I well woke as her oh Niall what should I do!?"

"Tell Lou'"

"But I can't! That could ruin him and Eleanor forever!"

"You could at least tell you're best friend!"

"And who is that?"

"Alyssa Richter"

"Where is she?"

"Walking through the door right now."

Authors note:

To all you starkids like me Ya Joey Richter is Alyssas dad hahahaha I love Joey <3 not as much as Louis though!