Chapter 4

*Embry POV*

When Louis and I get to the restraunt my phone goes off its Alyssa asking me what I look like.. "Uhg Eleanor are you talking to Niall AGAIN?!" Louis says. "No Lou' Im talking to Alyssa!" "Ha sure never mind lets just let it go." I should just tell Louis. Ya I'll tell him once we sit down im getting tired of this I mean he wouldnt be dumping Eleanor he would be dumping Embry. We then sit down.                                       

"Hey Louis?"

"Yes?"

"I have to tell you something." I say. Then he tenses up.

"Oh god are you breaking up with me?"

"No Lou' but you probably will when I tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"That im not Eleanor."

"Yes you are just look in the mirror." he laughs.

"Louis seriously Im a seventeen year old girl named Embry! Last night I saw you guys in concert and I went to bed wishing I was Eleanor and I woke up as her! Thats why I screamed this morning! Now Eleanor is me! As in shes in my body."

Louis doesnt respond. He sits there for a second, then gets up and walks out of the restraunt. He starts walking then his walking turns into running. I get up and chase after him. He is on his knees outside the restraunt crying. I go over to him and hug him.

"Louis im so sor-" he cuts me off.

"Got off me your not the girl I fell in love with. Until you really are Eleanor stay away from me." I stop hugging him.

"Dont you think there will be rumors about you and Eleanor breaking up?"

"I dont care. I dont love you I love Eleanor Calder not you so can you just leave me alone?"

"But Louis wh-"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I start walking away slowly and start crying. I then turn and run. I hear Louis yelling Embry but I keep running. He wants me to stay away from him I can take a hint. His life would be loads better if I just stayed away. He wants the real Eleanor not some loser like me (glee refrence) As Im running I feel someone shove me when i hit the ground I black out.

-black out-

I see Louis leaning over me. "Embry im sorry i love you." He says and then kisses me. "Its Okay Lou'. I love you too." I say smiling. I sit up and see that Niall and Alyssa are with me also. So are Liam and Zayn. "What about Eleanor?" I say. Then they all have confused looks on their faces. "Eleanor? Who's Eleanor?" Louis asks. "Eleanor Calder? Your girlfriend? Today is your guys anniversary?" I say. "Embry. Today is OUR anniversary." he says. I look down at myself and see I'm in my own body again. My hair is just as a bright red as it was before. "Here I know what will make you feel better." Louis says and our lips crash together.

-black in-

"Embry? Embry!" I hear a voice yell. I dont want to open my eyes but I do. And surprisingly its Louis. I ruub my eyes and sit up. "Oh im sorry I'd better go. Dont want to make you day any worse than it is." I say. "What do you mean?" I shake my head and notice I was imagining Louis there it was really Niall... Oh my god am I in th- th- the hospital? "Niall why am i in the hospital?" "Well Embry you were running across the street and a drunk driver almost hit you but Louis shoved you out of the way and he ended up getting hit. He isnt dead but he is in a coma." Niall says. I sit up and hug him and we both start crying.