Chapter 7

*Embry POV*

I wake up in the morning to Harry's snoring. I sit up and shake him awake. "What?" He moans. "Are going to check up on Louis?" I ask. "What oh ya. ill go get changed." he says.

I throw on what I Had on yesterday, sweats and one of Eleanor's plain tee shirts.

"Harry? Are you ready?"

"Yeah I'm coming love."

He walks out of the bathroom looking amazing. As usual.

- at the hospital-

Alyssa,Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and I are waiting in Louis's hospital room. Me right next to his bed in a chair with Harry behind me. Alyssa and Niall are sitting on the couch, Alyssa resting her head on Nialls shoulder about to fall asleep.

"So Embry? Wheres well Eleanor?" Liam asks me.

"Well my family and I were going to leave England today."

"Wait TODAY!? How are we going to America today? Now how are we going to find her!?" Zayn says nervously.

"I guess I could just wish I was in my own body again like last time."

"But what if I can't find you? We need Eleanor with us so we can see her and where she is. So we can date." Harry says.

I turn around and grabs his hands. "Harry, imagine how long it will take to find Eleanor! What about Louis? He is hurt enough as it is! I want you and me to date so much but we need to think of others."

"Like I said before if I can't find you then what happens?"

"You will find someone Har- Wait Louis is waking up!"

Louis's eyes flutter open. "Eleanor?" he asks.

"Sorry Louis it's still Embry."

"You haven't found her?"

"She went to America." I say looking down.

"WHAT?!" Louis sits up then starts to cry, "Now how will we find her?"

"I'm going to do what I did before Louis. I will wish to be myself. I'm going to risk Harry and I's relationship for you."

"Wait you and Harry are in a relationship?" He says. Sounding sort of upset.