Chapter 3

*Louis POV*

It has been two hours and Eleanor is just getting home. I want to give her a lecture but it's our anniversary so it can wait till tomorrow.. "Hey Lou'! Sorry it took me so long!" She says as she walks through the door. I look down at my hands, "Soo wheres Niall?" "Oh Niall? He went out to uh do something with Alyssa." "Alyssa Richter?" "Yeah that's the one. Her and Niall like each other." "Like each other? When did you start saying like? You've said fancy ever since I met you.." I say, then her faces turns red and she gets nervous, "Are you sure your okay babe?" "Ya I- I -Im fine.." She sighs. I've never seen her so tense before. I wonder what's going on in the pretty little head of hers...

"Well we better go somewhere eh?" I say.

"Sure!" she says.

*Niall POV*

Alyssa and I have been searching for Eleanor for hours! And I can tell she is getting tired.

"Hey Alyssa?"

"Ya?"

"Do you really fancy me?"

"Yeah I do.. I know it's embarrassing but don't laugh."

"Why would I laugh at someone I have a crush on?"

"Wait you like me too?"

"Ever since we first met babe."

"Why me?"

"Alyssa, you are so beautiful in fact the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!"

"Really?"

"Yes and you are more than beautiful you have so many amazing qualities well I can't name them all!"

"Are you sure? I mea-" I

I cut her off with a kiss the most passionate kiss I could give her and as we pull away I say, "I love you."

Authors Note:

I know it was super short but the whole thing deleted so I did the best I could.