13

Adele Adkins

I traced his pecs and watched him sleep soundly. He was so handsome.

And all mine.

His chest rose and fell with every breath he took. His lips were parted.

I couldn't believe what he'd just done to me. Cloud 9 and then some..

He brought me to my climax like three times before we actually made love.

I couldn't get enough of this boy, and it scared me, a lot. I've never been this attached to someone. Si was my everything right now.

And nothing would get in the way of that. Nothing.

"Adele," the door creaked open and I saw Jenson. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up.

Thank God we got dressed after that-- I looked at Simon's bare chest-- well mostly dressed.

"Yeah?," I whispered.

"Your father wants to see you, immediately," he tells me.

I nod.

I get up and kiss Simon's cheek softly before exiting the room. I follow Jenson downstairs and to my father's office.

"You wanted to see me?," I ask, shutting his office door.

"Yes, I just got an extremely important call from the king of Wales, he's in need of some help, and I have to leave tomorrow," he tells me.

I sigh. "Do you have to go?," I ask.

"Yes love, it's my job, I'll be back in two weeks tops," my eyes practically popped out of my head.

Two weeks?!

Without my father?!

"You're serious?," I ask.

"I'm so sorry love, do you want to come?," he asks.

I quickly shake my head no.

"Okay, I didn't think you would, Jenson and Hughes are watching you, Esther and Eden are here, Kira, and Simon will be around during the day,"

"Okay," I nod.

"Will you be okay? Alone?," he asks.

"Dad it's fine, I'm 16," I roll my eyes smiling.

"Okay, I love you very much, and I'm sorry I have to go again," he says, pulling me in for a long much-needed hug.

I smile and hug him back.

"I love you dad, so much," I whisper, burying my face in his chest.

Tears do surface to my eyes, because let's face it, if your dad was the only person you had left in your family, and he was leaving to go to another kingdom, for two weeks, wouldn't you cry?

I think yes.

When I pulled away, he wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. "Be a brave girl for me, and know I'm coming back soon for you," he tells me.

"I know," I whisper.

He nods and kisses my knuckles, before I'm dismissed to my room again.

I trudge upstairs and find Simon laying across my bed, "Weren't you just sleeping?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, like half an hour ago, where've you been?," he asked, jutting his bottom lip out sadly.

I shut my bedroom door and locked it, then crawled into his lap. I snuggled into his embrace and kissed on his neck lovingly.

"My dads leaving for Wales tomorrow, he'll be gone for two weeks," I inform him.

"Oh princess.. I'm so sorry," he holds me tighter against him.

"You're.. not happy?," I ask in shock.

"Why would I be happy? You're hurting?," he asked.

"Because it's two weeks with your girlfriend, without parental chaperones to worry about."

"True, but your dad's a good guy, and a great boss, and your father, I can see it's hurting you angel, and I'm here for you, any way you need me,"

"Thank you Si," I kiss him softly.

He smiles. "My beautiful princess," he whispers, rubbing his nose against mine.

I smile and kiss him again.

"My handsome boy."