3

Adele Adkins

"Up and at em' Adele!," I heard Esther say. She was my maid, but I didn't like calling her that.

"Five more minutes," I groaned, burying my face into the pillow.

"No ma'am, up up!," she yanked the covers off of me.

I curled up into a ball and groaned again. "No," I whined.

"Yes ma'am, Eden made breakfast," she said, and I hopped up immediately.

Eden was my chef.

"I'm up!," I grinned.

She handed me my black colored silk robe, and my fluffy slippers.

I slipped both on, and went downstairs, sitting at the dining room table.

"Morning angel," dad greeted, making me smile.

"Morning daddy-o," I said.

He chuckled.

"You are something else my darling," he said to me, spreading jam across his toast.

I dug into my waffles, moaning at the taste. Eden was amazing.

"Good?," dad asked.

"Yes sir," I nod.

"Make sure to tell Eden thank you," he said. I nodded.

We may be royalty, but dad's always taught me to treat everyone with respect. No one is better than anyone.

"When you're done, you need to start on Algebra II," he told me.

I nod.

I was home-schooled. My teacher was Miss. Honey. And she was sweet as.. well honey.

She always broke things down for me, and explained it so I could understand, and it would stick with me.

She was awesome.

Plus I think her and my dad had something going on.

I walked upstairs and into my bathroom, turning on the water to my huge tub.

I grabbed the lavender bubble soap, and poured it in. I stripped to nothing and stepped into the hot water.

I sank down and turned off the water, it relaxes me immediately. I stayed in there for at least 30 minutes, then got out.

I changed into off white shirt, the straps were as wide as my thumb. Lace shorts, a coral reddish color. White sandals, and my hair in a half up half down style. I placed on my diamond earrings as well.

I fixed my make-up and grabbed my phone.

Pops 👑: Downstairs now. Their's someone for you to meet.

I sighed and finished descending the stairs, looking around the living room.

"My office!," I heard dad say.

I walked over to his office and saw another male, his back facing me.

"Adele, I'd like you to meet Simon Konecki, Simon, meet my daughter Adele," dad said.

As soon as he turned around, my jaw dropped. His eyes parted too, his jaw clenched.

Both of us said the same thing.

"You!"

"Oh, you two.. know each other?," I heard dad ask.

"Unfortunately," I said through gritted teeth. Simon smirked.

"Adele Adkins! That is no way to talk to a young man, apologize," dad said.

I groaned.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"I will see you in a few hours princess, be a good girl," he stood up, walking over to me.

He kissed the side of my head softly. "And you Simon, thank you again," dad said.

"No problem sir," he said, holding out his hand. Dad shook it firmly.

As soon as my dad left I turned to a smirking Simon.

"So you're a daddy's girl, huh?," he asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Good to know," he said, walking closer to me. My heart beat sped up.

"Why's that?," I asked softly.

"Because after I'm done with you, he won't be the only one you refer to as daddy," he said, and I gasped as he smacked my butt.

He snickered and walked out of the office, leaving me in shock.

That jerk.