18

Simon Konecki

I couldn't believe what just happened.

I mean I could, because I'm the one the fucked up, but it's hard to believe she couldn't hear me out.

I strummed my guitar and sighed.

I need to prove to her that I'm not that kind of guy. She's my girl, my princess.

I don't want anyone else.

It doesn't make sense unless I'm doing it with her. Nothing's the same without her.

Wait! Wait!

That's it..

I'll write her a song!

I used to sing a little and I did write my own music, I could do it again, for her.

I strummed my guitar again and raked my mind for words I could use, to express my feelings.

🎶 Is it too late now to say sorry?.. 🎶

🎶 Is it too late now to say sorry, cause I'm.. missin' more than just your body .. 🎶

"Watcha doing Si-Borge?" Eden asked me. That's my nickname for them.

"I messed up bad with Del.. and I'm trying to make it up to her by writing her a song, from my heart,"

"Aww that's so sweet Si, you musta messed up bad," she snickers.

I frowned and sighed.

"I cheated on her.." I mumbled.

Eden dropped the China plate from her hand and it shattered. "You what?," she whisper yelled.

"I didn't mean to! I was high as a kite and I thought it was her!," I whisper shouted back.

"Then you have a lot to fix.. because Adele doesn't trust very many people, and if you break that trust, it's hard to earn it back," Eden says.

"Great," I groan.

"But if you two really care about each other.. you may win her back," she finishes.

"Will you prepare a meal for Adele and I, I want to take her on a picnic by the pond, then I'll play her the song,"

"Yeah, want it done by dinner?," she asks.

"Please," I nod.

"Okay, good luck Si-Borge ," she waves, going back to the kitchen.

I smile and nod.

I'm gonna need it Eden.

I finally finished the song, it took two hours. I left the guitar and song lyrics in my room and went to the bathroom.

I showered and changed into a black tee, blue jeans and my black converse.

I grabbed my guitar and the song lyrics, going downstairs, I saw Adele playing the piano.

She looked adorable.

I snuck the items out to the pond, in the picnic blanket, where the basket of food was as well.

I got back inside and snuck up on Adele, wrapping my arms around her. She screamed in fright.

"Relax angel, it's just me," I whispered into her ear.

She turned and shoved my chest. "You almost gave me a heart attack!," she snapped.

She was still cute mad.

"Calm down, come with me," I grabbed her hand.

"No Simon, I'm still mad at you," she yanked away, shaking her head.

"Please princess, I miss you, I want to show you how sorry I am," I entwine both our hands.

She smiles sadly.

"I think it's too late for that," she mumbled.

My eyes part and fear grows inside of me. "N-no, please don't say that, please don't do this," tears come into my own eyes.

"Simon you cheated.. you said you'd never hurt me, and you cheated on me," she whispered, tears gathering in her eyes.

Mine feel down my cheek and I wiped them away. "Please Adele, just come with me, I promise I--,"

"Don't make me promises you know you can't keep, I think it's better off if we keep this professional," she tell me.

She pulls away, and wipes her eyes. "I'm gonna go to bed," she said, but I grabbed her wrist.

Oh no fuck that.

I smashed my lips against hers, and she gasped, but relaxed into it, kissing back. I grabbed her butt, and smiled.

She moaned and pulled me closer.

"Adele..," I said, cupping her right cheek.

"Simo--,"

"I love you princess," I cut her off, pressing my lips back to hers.

I pick her up by the waist and pin her against the wall, as we deepen the kiss. "Upstairs.. Now," she moans, capturing my lips with hers again.

I smile and do as told, carrying her upstairs to her room. I climb on top of her and kiss down her neck.

But pull away, making her frown.

"Baby.." She mumbled.

"Wait.. I have to do this first," I say, running out of her room.

I see Jenson, had brought in the food, and my guitar. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It started raining man, here." He said handing me my guitar and slightly wet lyrics.

I grin and nod, running back upstairs. I get to her room and sit on her bed.

"Listen," I tell her.

She nods.

So I begin strumming my guitar.