Cameron dallas - glitter (not famous)

Thank you for 4K views on this book very great full to you wonderful people who read and enjoy my book , also to let you know for some reason I entered this book in wattys2018
Also my birthday was 2 days ago😁😁I am now 15 as of 2 days ago
Uh you see I have problem
.

.

.
..
And that is glitter . Glitter is basically my best friend and saves lives. Well mostly my life . Cameron, my daddy,  has been a work and texted me that he's having a bad day. So I've decided that I'd draw him a picture which HAS to have glitter. I mean was shouldn't have glitter , well food shouldn't but you know what I mean.

" I hope daddy likes this, it took most of my pink

" I hope daddy likes this, it took most of my pink." What happened next is probably going to be the death of me.

Cameron's pov

Today hasn't been the best of days . My boss tried to get come on to me even after I told her I had a beautiful girlfriend waiting at home for me . Then I slipped coffee on my new white tux, and I barely got  any work done.
I sigh as I get out of my car heading towards my 2 story house . I walk in and what is see is a hot 😉mess!!

"What the hell happened?" Y/n is naked and covered in glitter. This why I use to put the glitter in a super high shelf because she's very tall and really crafty and finding and getting glitter. Y/n gasps and finally looks at the door way after I said that. " I didn't do anything , I swear?" She says with wide eyes frantically shaking her head no.
      "Did you play with glitter sweetie ?". I say as I plan a wonderful punishment in my head. "Nope not at all." She gives me a nervous smile and slow stands up looking at me waiting for my next move. I walk towards her and tower over body . I wipe glitter off her bum with two of my fingers. "Oh yeah than what's this". She looks down at her bare feet rocking on her heels.
"Nothing". I lift one eyebrow and wipe the glitter from my pant onto my dress pants. I know there more glitter in other places. I lead my hands to her princess parts and start to rub her clit in small circular motions. I pull my hand away from her and look at my fingers and breath out dark chuckle.  "I have n-no idea how that got there." I hear a loud gulp  and look down to see baby girl  nervously biting her again waiting for my next answer. She has a non- see-able blush on her big cheeks. I lick my lips and push 2 fingers in here pussy and say...
    "And I have no idea how that got there either"