31

Anonymous

"The plan is in action." I grumble as I seat back in my chair.

"Boss, so when we going to do the other plan?"

"Well, they already have them on the way?" I asked.

"Yeah. They have them. There friends are on the way." He said.

"Alright. Now I need you to distract Cia as much as you can." I said and he nodded.

"Alright."

"And make her have sex with you. To make things spice up a little." I said and he chuckled.

"Well no wonder, people want to kill you. You do things that make people want to kill you." He said and I slammed my hands on my desk.

"Look here. I have sniper that can sniper just by a snap and you'll be gone off of this Earth. Don't tell me what I can and can't do. I can have these people eliminate them." I said and looked him in his eyes.

"Well why don't you?"

"Because. You know what just go and do your job." I growled and he smirked and got up.

I shook my head.

Beep!

"Boss!"

"Yeah?!"

"He's here!"

"Bring him to the back." I grinned and go up out my chair.

A Week Later
Cia

I was tied up in a chair in a dark room. The source of light was the one in the middle of the room.

A chair was in front of me. I looked around and couldn't see any one.

Next thing I know a door slams. Two people walk from out the darkness.

Wesley and a girl.

Wesley sat in the chair. I couldn't bare to look at him. The girl walked up to me and put a piece of duck tape over my mouth.

"My name is Ashley and I'm about to suck Wesley off." She said in my ear and I kicked her off of me.

"Just for that I'm going to suck him off and fuck him too. Right in front of you." She said and I struggle to get up out of the chair.

She walked over to Wesley and grabbed his face and smashed her lips into his.

I looked away, and grabbed the duck tape with my teeth and pulled it off.

"Please stop!" I yelled.

Bang!

I gasp for air.

I tried catching my breath but I just couldn't.

I sat up and reached for my water bottle. I opened it and drunk some.

I looked over at my clock and it was one in the morning.

I put the water bottle on my nightstand. I felt my clothes and they was damp. I took off my shirt, leaving me only in my bra and underwear. I ran my hands thru my hair.

I closed my eyes and tried to forget the dream but it just replayed.

What happened if that really happened?

What happened if Wesley dosen't get find or comes back?

So many thoughts ran thru my head. I might be mad at him, but I still do care.

I shook my head and got out of the bed and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a cold water bottle.

I turned around and walked back into my bedroom. I opened the water bottle and drunk some.

I sat on my bed. I got under the covers. I sighed and laid down, getting comfortable.

"Just hope they find him."

I mumbled and fell asleep.

Later That Evening

"Got me over here, overstimulated!"

I blew out a puff of smoke into the air.

I've been here in my house smoking, drinking and listening to music. The only thing on my mind is two things.

One.

Wesley

Two.

Wesley

Yes I'm thinking about him. Because he wasn't contacted anyone in a week. His car is still in my condo garage Now that's one of his favorite cars and you know about men and there cars. So I don't think he'll just forget about his car. His favorite car.

And if we do find him, I'm not talking to him. He did some fucked up shit to me. Lying to me for a whole month. And if Allison and Yasmine didn't tell me. I would of gave him my goodies.

I'm glad I didn't.

Ring! Ring!

I blew out the smoke and answered the phone without looking at the ID.

"He-."

"Wesley.... Mmm deeper!... Yesss, right there!"

A girl moaned and I pulled the phone away from my ear. I put the phone back to my ear.

"Wesley... Ahh... Baby I'mma about to cu-."

I hung up. I looked at the number and it wasn't even Wesley's number. I grabbed some paper and pen, that was around. I copy the number and sat back.

I inhaled the smoke of my vaporizer, (the one in the MM) I blew out the smoke and tears started to roll down my face.

Why am I crying?

Maybe because you got a phone call from your 'boyfriend' who's having sex with some random hoe.

Welp that explains it. I shook off the thought and continue to smoke as the next song played. Nobody by Jhené Aiko. I shook my head softly as I smoked and drinked my 20% alcohol.

A Few Days Later

"Cia, there's no hope. We contacted the number for the past three days, the number is out of service."

Jacob argue and I shook my head in disbelief.

"There has to be something we can do!" I said to him.

"Cia, he tried. I tried. Shit everyone tried. We can't find him." Allison said and I shook my head.

"What about the license plate on the van that took Wesley?" I asked.

"We tried tracking the van down but the license plate dosen't exist. Who ever did this, knows what they was doing." Elijah said.

I shook my head and got up. I threw the chair down and walked out the room.

I stormed out of Elijah's wearhouse into the parking lot. I got into my car.

I reached over to the passenger seat and went thru the department. Tears rolled down my face as I looked thru the department. I found the pills and opened it. I grabbed two psilocybin pills and swallow them. I pulled out the parking lot.

"Please go down." I said to myself as the second pill was stuck in my throat.

I rocked back and forth. The tears rolled down my face continuously.

"Please go down." I whispered.

Honk!

Beep!

BANG! BANG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love y'all

Hope you enjoy! As always!

And

Excuse All Errors