42

A Few Days Later
Cia

"So it was brought to my attention that we should drop out of the business."

Jacob said and everyone eyes widen.

"What?"
"Why?"
"I agree, we need too."

"I think it's a great idea. We all are, hopefully, planning to have a future with kids and stuff. And we want them to feel safe." I included and Jacob nodded.

"Just what I was thinking. It make sense. Of course doing this is going to take some time. But I think we can do this." Jacob said.

"I been wanting to drop out for a long time, ever since I had Jaxson. But I had alot of clean up money that isn't all the way cleaned up." Yasmine said.

"I've been trying to do the same, but I have a whole lot of connection." Elijah added.

"Welp, sense all of us what to drop out, then let's just make a club or a rec." Wesley said and everyone nodded.

"I think a club would be better, draw more people and we could still sell some stuff on the side." Allison said.

"Or we could do both." I said.

"Yeah. We could hire people and teach some of them the basic of shooting and stuff, just in case people are still on our ass." Elijah said.

"So this is in action?" Jacob asked looking at everyone in the room.

"Yes." Everyone said at the same time.

"Good." He said making us laugh a little.

"Um, I have to talk to y'all about something." Wesley said and everyone looked at him. I rolled my eyes already know what he was going to say.

"So, um when I was kinap. I met this girl and her brother, and she helped me escape. And I made a deal with," He sighed and continue. "The deal was, if she helped me escape, I have to come back and help her and brother escape and go home to her family in California. And I need you guys help, to save them."

He said making me roll my eyes and making everyone else in the room think.

~•~

After about a few minutes of them thinking that start to answer.

"Well I don't know?"
"Where are they at?"
"How long have they been there?"
"If they helped you escape? Why couldn't they escape?"

"Who asked that?" I asked and everyone got quite.

"Asked what?" They all said.

"If they help him out, why couldn't they just escape?" I said and Yasmine raise her hand.

I reached over and high five her.

"She could've helped her and her brother out." I said to him and he shook her head.

"She can't, because she tried to escape and they raped her, each time." He said and I got quite. "Would of known if you wasn't being so jealous." He said and everyone I'm the room 'ouu'ed.

"What ever." I mumbled.

"She needs so act right." Elijah cough making Yasmine hit him in he chest.

"Anyways, I need you guys help." He said and everyone nodded. "Okay I was thinking we hit in two weeks. Is that good?"

"Yeah."
"I guess."
"I get to kill people this time?"
"Yeah?"
"Yay!"

I shook my head while laughing.

"Okay, so I book a flight to Mexico in a few days. And then we can leave in two weeks." Wesley said and everyone nodded.

Few Days Later
February 3, 20**
Allison

Ding!

"Baby! Someone at the door!"

I yelled getting something to drink.

"Ight." He replied back and I put the juice in the fridge, then walked out the kitchen.

"Hi Ciara. Hi Luke." I said and Luke hugged my legs. I bent down and hugged him.

I walked over to Ciara and gave her a side hug. I walked over to the couch and sat on Jacob.

"Okay, so I have the DNA test." Ciara said and sat next to Jacob.

She pulled out the envelope and Jacob took it. I shook my head and drinked my juice. While Jacob was opening the paper, I felt someone tapped my thigh. I looked to see Luke.

"Ms. Allison."

"Yes?"

"Can I get juice?" I nodded and got up. I grabbed his hand and we walked in the kitchen.

I poured him some juice in a cup and walked out the kitchen with him following behind me. I walked over and sit on Jacob's lap. I look at the paper that was in Jacob hand a scammed over it.

Jacob Johnson is the father of Luke Cole.

What. This bitch got what she asked for. Now she get money every fucking month. This dirt ass hoe.

"Congratulations, baby." I said to him and he wrap his arm around my waist and kisses me on my lips.

"Congrats, Jacob." Ciara says looking at him like she want to fuck him.

I cleared my throat and she looked my way. "So what now?" I asked looking at Ciara.

"Uh.. um we go to court and filled the paper of how we are going to get Luke and change his last name." She said and I raised my eye brow.

Jacob rubbed my side. I guess he could feel the tension, because that's what he usually do when he feels me getting worked up.

"Okay, you guys could leave." I said and Jacob slapped my thigh. I side-eyed him and then jumped up and ran to the bathroom, puking in the toilet. "Ugh, I can't wait to go to the doctor." I mumbled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short. Ik.

But go and read my new book
It Just How It Gose. It's up now!

But I hope you enjoy! Like always!

And

Excuse All Errors