43

A Few Weeks Later
In Mexico
Wesley

I held on tight to Cia, as I walked off the private plane.

I looked back at all the boys and they was carrying their girls. I chuckled to myself, knowing that all of them, are basically sister.

I opened the van door and placed Cia on the chair. I shut the door and went to go and get the luggage.

~•~

I got out and grabbed Cia from out the car. I walked into the hotel and went straight to the elevator. I press the button, that keep the doors open. I waited for Jacob and Elijah to come.

"Hurry up!" I yelled out and the speed up the past a little. Cia moved in my arms. "Sorry baby." I said to her and she stopped moving.

They finally got in the door and I let go of the button.

"What took yall so long?" I asked looking at them.

"I told one of the hotel people to bring our luggage and I paid the Uber drivers." Jacob said.

"And you?"

"Yasmine thought I was going to leave her." He said and I laughed.

"Y'all serious about dropping out the game?" I asked.

"I am. I want to have a future and stuff, but I can't have that if I'm focused on this business. I need to let go of one. And my family isn't getting dropped." Jacob said.

"I respect that." I said to him.

"I'm serious about this too. I've been trying since I found out about Yasmine being pregnant with Jaxson." Elijah said and the doors to the elevator opened.

"What about you?" Jacob asked as we got off the elevator.

"I am serious. I need to get out the streets." I said and I grabbed the car key and opened the door.

We walked in and I walked into one of the rooms and placed Cia on the bed. She moved around a little and then stopped.

I walked towards the door and stopped hearing Cia mumbled;

"Love you."

A smile crept on my face as I turned around and mumbled;

"Love you too."

And walked out the room.

"Y'all coming with me to the lobby?" I asked Elijah and Jacob.

"I told them to bring our stuff up here." Jacob yelled out.

"Oh. Okay!" I yelled back and walked into the room, where I put Cia down at.

I took off my shirt and shoes and got in bed.

A Few Days Later
The Day Of The Hit

"Okay. So are the others already around the building?"

I asked Jacob.

"Yeah, Cole just told me that they pulled up and got in there spots." Jacob replied.

I looked at Cia and she looked at me. She scooted over and hugged me. I hugged her back real tight.

"Whatever happens... Just know... I love you." She mumbled into my chest.

"Don't talk like that."

"How can I not?" She asked. "It's my brother we're talking about. If he's crazy enough to kinap you... I think he's crazy enough to talk all of us out." She said looking up at me.