About characters

Hello my lovelies💕
Peachii here~

I am here to talk about the characters in Welcome to the Dark Forest. All of these characters live in a small town near California. Never heard of it? Well guess what...this book is Fiction people! If there really is a small town near California....good for you. Pm me to let me know.

Alisa: She is a 16-year-old African American who is goofy, fun, loving, but is having struggles to find her biological parents and to find out their past. Is an only child. Loves anime(any genre).

Tip: She also bites the inside of her top and bottom lip when frustrated, in deep thought, or bored....so like most of the time.

Likes: puppies, hiking/camping, hanging with friends, and exploring new places.

Dislikes: liars, slimy burgers, people who run their mouths, gloating(unless it's her doing the gloating), bullies, and people who don't have survival instincts.

Kia: Is a 17-year-old Mexican who lives with both of his parents. He has had a crush on Alisa since elementary school. He has siblings, both younger and older.

Tip: Is double jointed in his shoulders.

Likes: Take long walks, staying in shape, his mother's home made cooking, Alisa(*smirk*).

Dislikes: People who talk with food in their mouths, girls who are taller than him, lame jokes, but laughs at them anyway, and pick up lines.

Josh: is a 17-year-old Caucasian who lives only with his father who is a deputy and works with the sherif on mostly serious cases. His mother left him leaving his dad with full custody of Josh.

Tip: He is gay

Likes: quiet places to read comics, play video games with his free time.

Dislikes: Cliché romantic movies, but watches them anyway. People who blame their zodiac signs for their actions.

Marisa: 16-year-old Japanese girl Who is sort of like the mom of the group. Her dream is to be a detective, and be able to see a real dead corpse.

Tip: Has never kissed anyone....might be bisexual.

Likes: Horror and mystery films, mythology creatures/stories, Harry Potter.

Dislikes: people who are queasy from the sight of blood, people who make rash decisions without thinking.

Amanda: 17-year-old caucasian girl who is very protective over the people she cares about and is very straight forward.

Tip: very wealthy.

Likes: the color yellow, long hair, rainy weather, her tea cold, people who give her compliments so she doesn't have to charge them for looking at her.🤣

Dislikes: items that cost more than their worth, pimples that leaves marks, tacky outfits, and soft spoken people.

Oooooootaaaaaaay!!
🙆🏽‍♀️😂#LittleRascals

That seems to be everything my lovelies. I will be updating this story a lot more and if you didn't notice I have another book called: A Hopeless Romantic.

You MUST go read it!! I think it's pretty good if I do say so myself🤓.

Love ya~
Peachii❤️