Confessing

It was 7am, I got out my Mom's car and I saw Daniel.. He looked again.. Gorgeous.

"Isabel" he said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you ready?"

"I guess"

"Okay .. So I have music right here on this laptop we will go inside the dance studio I asked mr.bright if I could use it every Saturday and Sunday week days after school I'll come to your house or you'll come to mine" he said

My heart dropped at that last part.

"Um okay" I said

"Okay so let's go in" he said

We went inside the dance studio he was getting everything ready while I was talking none stop.

"I'm in Løve with dancing now like I wish I can be better like a professional .. Like you or Linsey .. Like mr.bright .. I've never seen him dance like that just once when he was-"

"Okay are you ready?" Daniel asked.

"You weren't even listening to me" I said a little disappointed.

"Yes I was .. I just wasn't paying attention"

"Rude" I said.

"I really don't care .. Anyway let's start dancing" he said.

I copied every move he did I did pretty well until the last part.

"Why is this last part such a challenge for you? It's easy" he said.

"For you but not for me but trust me I'm trying"

"Your not trying hard enough"

"Yes I am" I said

"No your not because if you were you would've gotten it down already we would've been moving on your wasting time Isabel"

"Excuse me? I'm really trying my hardest Daniel go easy on me" I said.

"Isabel you have to do this last part and you won't do it if I'm not hard on you now try it again"

"I can't do it" I said

But by the look in his eyes I knew he wasn't taking "I can't" for an answer

"You wanted my help, you wanted to be a great dancer, you wanted to win the competition .. Do you still want that?" He asked

"Of course I do"

"Then you can do it" he said.

I did the last step.. And when I finished doing it Daniel gave me a "Really?" Face

"What now?!" I asked

"You could do better do it again."

"Can we celebrate me doing that last step first?"

"No, now do it again" he said.

I did it again and again until Daniel felt I did a good job he even had to put his arms around me at times to help me with my movement but it was all worth it.

"Now do all of the steps together with the music playing" he said

"Can I have a break Daniel? We started at 7 and now it's 10 I've been doing that same move over and over "

"Start over." He said

I sighed ... The music played and I started to dance .. I tried to do an amazing job to impress Daniel.. I tried to do everything he asked me to do.. I wasn't being stiff.. I was going with the beat.. I wasn't afraid to let myself go.. I was confident .. I gave it my all.. I actually tried my best.. I actually tried.