The chase

I run faster than I ever thought possible. My breath is ragged and my heart is pounding in my chest. Adrenaline surges through my body and I feel like I can't stop running, not even for a moment.

Suddenly, the flip-flops I'm wearing break under my feet, so I ditch them and continue on without looking back. I run past knocked down trash cans, piles of trash, and even stray dogs that try to attack me. I don't know where I'm going, but my instincts tell me to keep moving.

As I come out of the alley, I see an exit to a bustling street. Cars honk and drivers shout as I dash between them towards the nearest rest stop. But when I arrive, no one is there to help me.

I realize too late that the man I was running from is standing right behind me. I turn to face him, feeling a sudden flash of fear. My thoughts race as I wonder what he wants from me.

Suddenly, he lays a cold hand on my shoulder, making me jump in surprise. He chuckles at my discomfort and my nervous hands fidget.

"What do you want from me?" I stammer, my voice wavering.

"I want you to make a deal with me," he replies calmly. Then, he drops a bombshell: "Your sister is being held captive, and if you don't agree, she'll be sent to the shadow land."

My heart sinks, and I know that I have no choice but to accept his offer. "Take me to her, and I'll agree – but you have to let her go," I say, determined to save my sister.

We teleport to a place known as the underworld or hell, where the man tells me that I'll be his proxy and do his bidding. He offers to give me special abilities, which includes changing my appearance from brown hair and white clothes to pure white hair and a white dress with a black top.

But before I can complete my transformation, he gives me a blue substance to drink. I'm apprehensive at first, but he urges me to drink it, promising that it's the freshest of all the devil's craft in hell. I gag as I swallow some, feeling the transformation take over my body.

I sense that I'm no longer quite human, but I try to adapt as quickly as possible. The tall man smiles and leads me to a place where I can create a portal. As we move through the underworld, I wave and smile at everyone, feeling happier and more energetic than I ever have before.

However, when I'm touched by a cold hand, something strange takes over my body, and I find myself fighting someone named Satin. Claws grow from my fingertips, and my teeth become sharper. I teleport around him and attack him, feeling like I'm not in control of my actions. Later, as Satin caresses my face, I know that things have changed forever, and I can never go back to being human.