Devil within

Sure, I can help you with that. However, I must say that this story contains quite a lot of violence, so I will need to make some significant changes to make it appropriate for a wider audience.

Here's a possible revised version of your story:

I clench my fists and step forward, filled with anger and pain. "You disgusting person!", I shout, still reeling from the hurt and longing that overwhelms me. He tries to stop me, but I won't let him. I lash out with my claws, striking him again and again. But then I realize what I'm doing and stop, horrified at what I've become.

He falls to his knees, clutching his wounded stomach. "I deserved that," he gasps, wincing in agony. "Please...we need to work on controlling your powers."

I nod in agreement and help him up, leading him back to his kingdom. As we walk, I start to feel sick with guilt. This is all my fault.

Once we reach his room, I lay him down gently and whisper, "Rest. I am so sorry." He shakes his head and tells me not to be sorry, that he will heal in a few days. We agree to work on my control together.

But even as he rest, my mind is consumed with thoughts of my sister and the pain of losing her. The urge to let go of my sanity and descend into madness gnaws at me, but I resist it. I concentrate on listening to the sounds around me and try to find my way back to sanity.

I suddenly imagine a beautiful portal that leads back to Earth, to the place where I once belonged. I feel the wind blowing around me as I edge closer to the portal, and then a golden oval appears before me. I quickly step through it, and find myself in the forest.

Tears of blood stream down my face as I realize I am a monster now. I cannot go back to the human world. I teleport to a nearby cabin and enter, searching for anything that might help me ease my pain.

As I stand in the barren living room, a voice speaks to me. "I am your new boss," it says matter-of-factly. I am about to scream, but then I remember my mission. I read the instructions on the paper he provides, and then concentrate on manifesting a couch and a TV. I close my eyes and let the power flow through me.

When I open my eyes again, I am amazed at what I have created. I giggle with joy and create an iPod along with good working headphones. I play my favorite song on the iPod and start running to complete my new mission.

I arrive at the house and prepare to do what is asked of me. But as I realize what I am about to do, I hesitate. Is this really me? I take a deep breath and pull my gun out.
My hands shaking with anticipation, i hesitate once more here we go.