Chapter Ten

Herobrine left the cave with Ossa and they went to Herobrine's hometown. It took a while to get to the town, but they were there before 10:00.

"This way," Herobrine said, looking at the signs. They finally arrived at the house where Herobrine used to live.

Herobrine knocked on the door. Ari answered it. "Herobrine?" Ari asked.

"Yes, Ari," he replied. "You aren't scared of me?"

"I never believed those rumors," Ari said.

"How long have I been gone?" Herobrine asked.

"About a year and a half," Ari replied. "Come on in."

They walked in. Ossa walked over to Ari and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Ossa. Herobrine saved me and I have trying to return the favor," Ossa said, Putting out her boney hand.

"Nice to meet you," Ari said. "I'm Ari."

Herobrine knocked on their door and walked in. Alaxana and Ninlu woke and rushed into his arms. "Dad!" They were both crying tears of joy.

"Show me your powers!" he said. They both looked at the beds, which were a mess, and tidied them up using their mind.

"Amazing!" Herobrine said.

Ninlu also looked at the lever that controlled the light and turned it off. His eyes glowing a dark blue, and Alaxana said "Watch me, Dad!" and her eyes begun to glow light green.

"Wow, you guys are great," Herobrine said. Ninlu looked down. "What's wrong?" Herobrine asked.

"I have to hide my eyes, though. You see, when people found out who we were, they hunted us down. We had to move away and just got back a few months ago," Ninlu said. "We came back after we knew the news of us had died down."

Then Herobrine put them back to bed and came back to see his wife and Ossa.