Chapter 1

''CAROL THE BOYS ARE COMING.'' I CALLED TO MY BEST FRIEND, CAROLINA, she hate when I call her Carol, TO TELL HER ABOUT THE BOYS ARE COMING TO OUR CITY, MANCHESTER, I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE!

''I KNOW, I'M SO EXCITED!!!'' she said, me and her, we are going to Union J concert, here in Manchester, and we are so hysterical about that, we love the boys!

''I know I'm not going to meet the boys but, at least I watch the show.'' we have tickets to the 3rd row, well is not bad but.. yeah I'm never going to meet them.

''Aww you will meet them, I'm sure you will. Sorry, but I need to go, my mom is calling for me, bye love you. We meet each other at the concert.'' she break the call.

My favourite Union J's boy is George. I love him! I really love! He is an angel on the earth. His voice. His hair. His giggle. His face. GOD HOW CAN HE BE SO PERFECT?!

And tomorrow my life will change. I will see them live, and I'm not ready for this. Can you believe? Me in Union J concert? I cannot..

''Hannah it's better you go sleep.. tomorrow it's a big day.'' I thought to myself.

And I'm going to sleep, I fell over the bed, and started sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haiii everyone, this is my first fan fiction, so.. don't judge me if it's sucks.. but if you like, let me know and vote.. LOVE YOU @ShelleyGirlfriend