Chapter 2

''You're my shoulder, To cry on, The one I rely on, You're the reason for my smile, 'Cause you go that extra mile'' my alarm started ringing.

''TODAY IS THE DAY'' I screamed in my bedroom when I woke up.

''Shut the fuc* up'' said my older sister and brother, Cher and Austin

I ignored them and went to the bathroom take a shower, brush my teeths, make my make up and hair, and done. I went to the kitchen and my family was there, my mom, dad, sister and brother. I asked my dad if he takes me to the concert place.

''Are you not going to eat the breakfast?'' my mother ask worried.

''First I'm not hungry because I'm too excited, second I'm fat then I cannot eat, third i do not have time for that'' i said quickly.

''Eat something'' my mother obliged.

I love my mom, but sometimes she is so annoying.

''I already told you that I'm not going to eat! Dad let's go?'' I told her and get out of home.

I was in the car with my dad, the radio was on, i was thinking how fat I am. I need to eat less.

''We are here'' my dad said.

''Already?'' I said surprised.

''Yep.'' he smiled.

''Well, I'm going, bye dad, thank you, love you.'' I said getting out the car.

''Bye honey.''

''Oh dad, will you pick me up later?'' I ask worried.

''Of course, call me when it's over.'' he said an went away.

I went to the row, and I called Carolina.

''SUP BEST! Where are you?''

''I'm on my way! 10 minutes and I'm there'' she said quickly.

''Okay hurry up, I don't like being alone, you know. I am already at the row.''

''Okay, 10 minutes. Bye girl.'' she break the call.. Again...

I waited for her. 10 minutes after the call, she was there.

''Heyyyy, how are you?'' she asked me.

''Great, what about you?''

''GOOD GOOD GOOD'' she said hysteric.

We meet so many ''sisters''. They are amazing. And with all this ''meet' the time of the open gates was near. 30 minutes to get in to the arena!

''30 minutes! 30 freaking minutes'' I said to Carolina and she starts jumping like a kid who wants a candy.

''I'm going to die'' she said dramatically.

This 30 minutes I couldn't think about anything. I couldn't talk with anyone. I was shocked! One of my dreams is coming true!