Chapter 3

Me and Carolina were trying to guess what clothes are the boys wearing. We were talking, when suddenly the lights go down, the music start and 4 boys are on the stage.

‘’This is a dream, right?!’’ I thought to myself.

I didn’t know what to do. I was there, sitting. I didn’t know if I should scream, jump, cry, smile…! I was looking at the 4 boys who saved my life. They are more perfect ‘’at the real life’’

‘Where are you now’ is the first song that boys sang. They sing so well live.

I look to Carolina and she is screaming ‘’MAKE ME A CHILD JJ!’’ she screamed and JJ said ‘’Hi’’ to her. She start S C RE A M I N G and blushing ahahah.

‘’Skyscraper’’ is now, and the boys were sitting and I was looking to lovely George. And when I realize that he is wave me. I start shaking, smiling, I WASN’T FINE!!!!

‘’HANNAH HE WAVED YOU’’ Carolina screamed and I just sit down and think about what just happened. I stand up again, and he was looking at me…

‘’Carolina, is George looking at me, or am I dreaming?’’ I asked her.

‘’No, he is really looking at you’’ she told me looking at me, and then she said ‘’He still looking at you Best!’’ she said starting freaking.

I look to the stage again and it was true… he was still looking at me.

‘’And now, we are going to do a especial thing on tour while we sing Amaze Me, and we are going to pick 4 young girls to the stage with us’’ JJ said and the crowd start screaming. Until Carolina was screaming like a crazy. I was just there, praying to being picked for George.

Josh picked his Amaze Me Girl, JJ picked too, Jaymi and George were still looking for a girl… George come to my side, looked at me, looked at Carolina, and to me again, and I just said ‘’Please.’’ and ‘’My Amaze Me Girl is right here, and she is blonde, and…’’ the security pointed out to me ‘’Yes, her.’’ he said proudly.

‘’OMG GEORGE PICKED ME TO BE HIS AMAZE ME GIRL! I NEED HELP! I CAN’T BREATHE.’’ I was screaming to myself.

The security take me off of there and took me to backstage, George was there, waiting for me. I looked at his eyes, and he looked at me, he opened his arms and I hugged him. To be honest my body fit perfectly in his.

GEORGE SHELLEY HUGS ARE THE BEST!

Josh and Jaymi went already to the stage. Then was JJ and George’s time to go to the stage. We were walking to stage when I start crying without stop. I just couldn’t stop. We were there! In front of millions girls screaming and crying. George started to get worried about me because I could not stop crying, he would not stop hugging me. I'm feeling very well. He look at me, and take off his pocket his phone.

‘’Hannah don’t look at the phone, ignore the phone!’’ I told to myself.