Jerry and Tad

(Y/N)'s POV

Their was so much smoke that I could barely see through it. The only thing able to see being two lanky figures.

"Aliens?" I gasped.

A rough tug on the arm brought me down to where the girls were-behind the red couch. I ignored the, admittedly, rough grasp and tug. The girls and I huddled together, looking up at the two figures.

I gulped.

'Please don't hurt us. Please don't hurt us.'

Alex screamed something about us being abducted by aliens which honestly didn't help my anxiety at all in the moment.

As they neared, their lanky silhouettes became more human like. Like an actual person.

'Oh my gosh! They can change there forms!' If my soul could leave my body it would have right then and there.

"Actually, the aliens are down in the freezer."

An elderly man was revealed to us as soon as he turns the lights and smoke machines off. Their was some relief to this 'alien' just being an elderly man, but it was quickly killed when, at the push of a button, various walls lifted to reveal some of the most horrifying creatures I've ever seen in my life.

Sam, Clover, and Alex all seemed to agree as we all screamed in fear at every new creature being revealed.

The old man coughed.

Gaining my attention, I pulled my eyes away from the terrifying creatures and tried to only focus on him. If I get my mind off of them, I can calm down a bit more.

"We're agents." He stepped aside, and immediately we are greeted with a handsome man.

"Hi girls." Mr.Handsome smiled.

'What was I worried about again?' I swooned.

Beside me, I heard Clover swoon before erupting into a squeal. "Cute ones at that." She was suddenly right next to him, giving him flirty eyes and checking him out.

"Oh! I wish I remembered my headshot." Her bubble was busted and came sulking back to us.

Acting agents?!

Wait.

Is this actually scouting for a reality tv series!? I'm not dressed appropriately for that! Let me get my own clothes first!

"We're not talent agents."

Oh.

Mr.Handsome continued, "We're secret agents."

"Eh?" I blinked.

His partner, the old man, continued. "I am Jerry and this is Tad. Welcome to WHOOP, girls."

"Hmm?" My self and my new friends raised an eyebrow at each other. Seemed not of us knew what was going on, nor believed the secret agent thing. I mean, who just kidnaps four high schoolers then introduces themselves as secret agents?

A chuckle left my throat, wanting to get out as laughter. Which it did.

"Hahahaha!" I laughed along with the girls.

"I don't care who you are," Sam waved them off, "But I demand to know why we've been brought here."

Alex jumped up, "And I demand to know what a WHOOP is!"

My laughter had calmed down, along with Clover's, as we nodded in agreement with Sam and Alex. Before I could ask my own question, the lights flickered off and a bright light appeared behind me.

I saw, what I thought was a wall, but was actually a large screen. On that screen, was a giant W shape on the top of a building. It seemed the buildings walls was built along that W, as for it went straight down from the very edge of the W.

"The World Organization Of Human Protection." Jerry walked over to the desk we were snooping around earlier. "A top secret institute, targeted towards fighting global crime."

The image disappeared to travel a blue screen. The blue light gave Jerry a halo like figure. The look he gave us was very dignified.

I don't think this guys joking around.

"You're here because you've been chosen to be apart of our elite group of international spies."

Clover scoffed, "Yeah right."

"That's some bombshell to drop on us." I raised my eye brows in shock.

"Just because we live in Beverly Hills now, doesn't mean we're stupid." Closer crosses her arms while giving a strong look of doubt and distrust to Jerry.

"Very true Clover." Jerry turned to face the screen again, "After monitoring you, Sam, Alex, and (Y/n) for years I've determined that you have quite an attitude for espionage."

"How does he know our names?" I mumbled in worry.

The screen split up in four, each being an imagery of what looked to be our childhood selves.

'Oh.' I cringed, 'The 90's was a time.'