' ' . Gut .' '

Khiia . . .

So I Heard That Britt' Ane Was In The Hospital . And She Got Beat Up By Jay , The One Who Can't Fight ? This Is So Tragic , So Very Very Tragic . Which Means . . .  Princeton Is Even More Mine .

   I Was Waiting For Issa And He Text Me And Told Me He'll Meet Me Later . I Told Him to Come Alone . I Don't Need No Fucking One Else There Except Big Pa . Anywhore , I Was At The Hospital And I Walked Into Britt'Ane's Room . . . That Bitch Tore Her Up .

" You Caaaaaame , " She Smiled , I Faked Smiled And Looked At Her Body . It Looks Like She Got Attacked By A Damn Bear .

" I Heard You Got In A Fight " I Sat My Pregnant Ass Down On The Chair Next To Her Bed ,

" Yea , I Tore Bitc - " I Put My Hand Up To Stop Her , " No Bitch , She Tore YOU Up . I Thought You Were Gonna Finish Her Off ? How You Get Beat Up By Little Jay . Laughing . My . Fucking . Ass . Off . " I Laughed In Her Face

" You Know What , Fuck You Khiia . .  I Thought You Was My Friend " She Became Teary Eyed Which Made Me Laugh Even Harder . Did She Not Know I Was As Cold As A December Day ?

" I Honestly Used You . Don't You Get It ? You Fail So You Are No Longer Needed . " I Wobbled My Way Back To Princeton Leaving Her In Tears 

Rena . . .

Me And Ray Were In His Room With Rah Watching A Movie , But I Couldn't Help But Having These Nasty Thoughts About Jay . Like , She Should've Gotton Her Ass Beat . I Don't Like Her ,  How Could She Just Leave Prince So Eaasy Like That And Go Back To Her Ex ? That Wasn't Love .

   I Sure As Hell Don't Want Anyone Around Her , She Is  Fake And Phoney . Even Though She Had Our Backs . How Could You Up And Leave Us Like That ?  Ray Kept Looking At Me While I Rolled My Eyes At Thin Air  .

" Rena ? " Ray Played In My Hair 

" Yeaa Baby " I Look At Him , " Whats Wrong ? " He asked 

" Ion' Like Your Friend Jay , And I Don't Want You Talking To Her " I Roll My Eyes , Saying Her Name Makes Me Cringe With Anger

" What ? " Ray Half Way Yelled

" You Heard Me , I Don't Like Your Friend J A Y ! And You Better Not Be Talking To Her Trifflin Ass Either " I Yelled .

" You Don't Control Me , " Ray Smacked His Teeth ,

" Nigga , You Do What I Say . " I Pointed In His Face 

" Yea , In Your Head . " He Scoffed And Left The Room , " Where Are You Going ' I Yelled

" Away From You " He Mumbled

Tiana . . . .

I Was In A Deep Nap And Them Niggas In The Next Room Woke Me Up . Like Can Someone Ever ? I Woke Up To An Empty Room . Great , No Sleep And No Boyfriend To Wake Up Too . I Was So Fucking Mad .

     Rena And Ray Were Arguing And It Was Keeping Me Entertained I Can't Even Lie . I Realized Rena Was Saying That She Didn't Like Jay And She Wanted Everyone To Stay Away From Her . I'm Like   . . . Wasn't She Your Bestie Two Seconds Ago ? I Heard Ray Leave And I Got Out Of My Bed And Walked Into Rena's Room.

" If Anything Your Fake As A Barbie " I Stand In The Doorway , She Looks At Me And Doesn't Give A Fuck

" Um , Excuse Me But Who Left Us For And Prince For Someone Else ? Her . Who Just Fought Someone For No Reason . Her , Attention Whore " Rena Said Non - Chalantly 

" Whatever , You Sound Ignorant . All I Know Is There Is Enough Beef Around Here . Why Go And Start More ? " I Walk Out Like A B O S S .

[ Um . . . .  This Shit Might Get Nasty . . . . )

Jay  . . .

I Found Myself On Top Of Issa Finishing Where We Left Off . I Wanted Him So Baaaaaaaaaad , No One Will Ever Understand . I Honestly Am Not Over Prince , But I Sure As Hell Ain't Letting Go Of Issa .

     This Shit Is Getting Intense , The Aroma Of Lust Filled The Room Making Us Craving More Of Each Other , Letting Our Toungues Explore Eqach Others Mouths .

" I Want You " I Whispered In His Ear ,  " I Felt Him Smile Against My Skin ,  He Slowly Begin To Kiss Down To My Waist Line And Pulling Down My Lace Victoria Secret Panties .

" Babe , " I Moan , " Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . .  I'm In Control " He Kissed My  . . Well Area And Let His Tounge Take The Action . I Couldn't Even Control Myself , I Screamed And Moaned His Name

" Are You Ready  ?? " He Asked , " Yes " I Was Sure In My Answer . . .

Yall Know The Rest !  .. . .  ( Skipping Til After ) 

Issa . . . 

Best Night Of My Life , I Really Do Love Jay , I  Got In The Shower And Got Re-dressed . Jay Laid In The Bed With The Covers Over Her Bare Body . I Told Khiia I Would Meet Her Tonight , I Have This Gut Feeling Not To Go . I Really Do ,

     I Finish Getting Dressed And Walked Into The Room , Jay Looked So Beautiful When She Was Tired , Or Just Plain Chilin ' . She Looked At Me And A Smile Grew Across Her Face .

" Hey " She Kissed Me , " How You Feel ? " I Rubbed Her Cheek 

" Amazing " She She Giggled . 

" Aye , I Have To Go Meet Khiia And Big Pa " I Said To Her Slowly ,

Her Whole Facial Expression Changed . " Don't Go , " She Said , " Why ? " I Asked , 

" Babe , Pleaaase . Don't Go .  " She Told Me ,

" No , I'm Going " 

" ISSA DON'T GO  , " She Was Tearing Up , " Something , Isn't Right "

" Everything Will Be Fine  . . ..  I'll Be Back " I Kissed Her Knowing That I Had The Same Gut Feeling . I Walked Out The House And Into My Car . . . . Something Jst Isn't Right  .

Shit Getting Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal , But Um  . . . . . . .  Yeaaaaa , I Like Only Half Of It ; Comment & VOTE !