Friends , How Many Of Us Have Them ?

"...  Lean On Me , When You Neeed Something Strong I'll Be Your Friend .. " 

Preston Is Really Cool , A Little Absent-Minded But Cool . And I Just Met Her But Anybody Deserves Better Than That So Called " Boyfriend " Of Hers . But Its Her Life . YOLO Right ?

  I Showed Her Around My House As She " Ohhh'ed && Ahhh 'ed " At My Trophies And My Moms Photos On The Wall . Finally We Made It To My Room . It's A Nice Purple Colored Room With A Walk In Closet And Bathroom . We Sit On My Bed And Talk . 

" So Why Where You And That Idiot Arguing ? " I Asked 

" Well , First Off His Name Is Marco And He Was Mad Because I Asked Him About The Naked Pictures On His Phone ." She Sighed ,

" Sheesh . Man You Know You Deserve Better . He Cute . Like He Is A  J A W W N . I Wo- Anyway No One Has The Right To Talk To You Like That . " I Say .

" Thanks .. You Know , You're Really Cool . " 

" OwW ! Giirl Stop Gassing Me Up ! " I Make A Ratchet Face .

We Start Dying Laughing . I Turn My Flatscreen On And 1O6 & Park Is On . Terence And Rocsi Were Flirting And Laughing When They Said Something About Boys . Tuh I Heard The Word Boy And Was Immediately Interested , They Talked About Some Group Called Mindless Behavior .... They Sound So Gay-ish . Oh Well . But When The Came On The Screen Preston Basically Went In To Cardiac Arrest . Sheesh .

" Aw Lawwd Its My Husbaaaand " She Cried 

" Oh Lord . " I Rolled My Eyes 

" MARRY ME RAY RAAAY " She Screamed .

 I Laughed " I Thought Y'all Were Already Married Though ."

She Made A Straight Face At Me And We Started Dying Laughing . One Of Them Looked So Homosexual . Like YUUUR ! His Afro Pounces With Every Move . Urg .

Now If You Want To See Mindless Behavior And You Live In The Los Angeles Or The Bay Area Then Come To Their Meet And Greet . Tonight And 8; 3O At The Best Buy Parking Lot "

Preston Looked Like She Was Going To Explode With Excitement . I Looked At Her While She Begged For Us To Go . I Know For A Fact I'm Not Going . I Don't Like Them , I Will Never Like Them So . Its A Waste Of Goddamn Nap Time .

" Pleaaaaase . Pleaaaaase "  Preston Begged On Her Knees .

" Are You Going To Shut Up ? " I Sighed 

" I Promise " 

" No "

" Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase " 

" Daaaamn Fine . Just Shut Up . "

She Jumped On Me And Hugged Me . I Thought I Was Going To Suffocate . My Dad Walks In My Room And Clears His Throat . Preston Fixes Herself And I Introduce Her To My Dad .

" Daddy This Is Preston , My Friend From School . Preston This Is My Father . " I Indroduce Them .

" Nice To Meet You Mr . Castle " SheSmiles 

" Same Here , You Can Call Me Uncle Dre " He Smiled .

" Daddy , I'm Not Going To Be Home Tonight . Me And Preston Are Going To This Meet And Greet . So I'll Be Home Like Late . "

" Thats Fine , Heres A Few Morey Dollars " He Hands Me A New Fifty Dollar Bill . 

" Eh , Imma Gonna Change So If You Want To Change You Can Wear Whatever . "

(( Outfits In Comments ))

After We Got Dreessed We Got Downstairs To The Driver . It's Like An Hour Drive To The Freaking Place From My House So We Left Megga Early To Get Food . 

      We Finally Get There And My DriverDrove Off Leaving Me And Preston To Walk In To El Casa Taco (( Made It Up )) . Lucky I Made A Reservation . It Was A Short Walk Away From The Meet And Greet . We Sat At Our Table And Preston Started Panicing .

" What's Wrong ? " I Asked .

" M-M-Mindless Behavior " She Whispered / Yelled 

" Oh . " I Rolled My Eyes 

" How Could You Not Like Them They Arw GOREGOUS " 

" So Is Jaden Smith . Your Point Is ? "

" They Are Looking At Us ! " 

" Yea . Thats What People So Preston "

She Got All Hype Ang Gitty That I Had To Kick Her 3 Times . We Were Waiting For Our Food When I Looked Across And I Swear I Saw Ray . Naaah . That Can't Be Him . 

" Master ? " He Said .

Shit . It Was Him .

" Woahh . You Know Ray Ray . " 

" Long Story "

He Got Up And The Whole Crew Followed Him Over . Got Damn What Are They A Pack Of Wolves ? 

" Ray ? Wow ... " I Fakely smiled .

" What Are You Dooing In L.A ? " He Asked 

" Its Called Living . But Anyway This Is My Friend Preston " I Said .

" Hiyyaaa " She Smiled .

They Sat With Us And Had Little Coversations . Mainly I Was Quiet , I Really Didn't Wanna Be There But For Preston . Ray Kept Winking At Me . -_-

       This Is Gonna Be A Loooooooooong Night Yea ?