' ' . Hurt . ' '

Jay  . . 

He Is Gone . . ..  He Is Really Gone , How Could She Kill Her Own Brother ?! How Can I Live With Out Him . How Can I Live Knowing Its Partly My Fault .

   I Cried And Held Is Body As The Parametics Were On Their Way . I Tried Everything , I Really Did , He Can't Leave Me ! He Can't !

" ISSA  . .. . PLEAAAAASE , I NEED YOUUU " I Cried And Screamed And Pumped His Chest . But His Life -Less Body Laid Limp . Khiia Stood There , The Smirk Wipped Of Her Face As She Realized What She Did .

" HOW COULD YOU . . . I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL " I Slapped Her And Prince Grabbed Me .

" I'm  . . . Sorry , I . .  I . .  " She Tried But Deep Inside I Knew She Had No Emotion .

" Pa . . . I Hate You  , I HATE YOU . . . . " I Tried To Break Lose Of Princeton's Grip .

" I'm Sorry Baby Girl , I 'm Sorry . . . I Wasn't The Best Father - " He Stops .

" You Will NEVER Be My Father . .  " The Cops Run In Followed By The Parametics 

" Take Me Home " . . . . . 

Prince . .. .

I Take Her To Her House , I Was Pretty Sure She Didn't Want Me To Stay With Her Though . She Took A Shower And Cried And Cried And Cried . I Didn't Think She Loved Him So Much .

     She Finally Stop Crying And Dozed Off , I Kiss Her Forehead And Quietly Slipped On My J's And Walked To The Door ,  

" Prince ? " She Said Softly 

' Yea Jay ? " 

" Stay With Me . " She Patted The Bed And I Took My Shoes Off And Climbed In , She Snuggled In My Arms And Sighed , I Missed This .

" I'm Sorry . " I Kiss Her Forehead , She Smiles And Dozes Off .

I Was About To Fall Asleep Myself When The Doorbell Rang , At First I Ignored It . But I Didn't Want It To Disturb Jay SSo I Went Down There , I Opened The Door 

" Hello Sir , Um  . .  Is This The Residence Of Ms . Jay Perez - Evans ? " I Nodded My Head ,

" I'm Officer Jaen & This Is My Partner Officer Leaay'ah  , Um Is Your Wife Awake ? " The Officers Say ,