Weirdo's on Wattpad

"And were back! Hi, I'm Mickinzee, Mickinzee the Hedgehog." I teased.

"HEY! That's MY line!" Sonic complained.

"Okay, before Sonic loses his cool, lets get to the questions." I smiled.

"ME? Lose my cool?" He sat back in his chair and pulled down black shades over his emerald green eyes.

"This one was in the comment section of our last segment. This one is from ThomasBazz: Is Sonic afraid of your powers? (Darkness and such)." I glared at Sonic.

Sonic gave an uneasy smile and lifted the shades onto his forehead.

"Of course not...I completely trust Mickinzee, and her soul demon." He stated with a honest smile.

"It's not MY soul demon, it's my curse..." I grumbled.

"Okay! This one was also in the comment section. It's from our own Ari! Itsmeari1995 asked: How badly does Sonic want to kiss....Mickinzee....during these questions?" I looked down at my shoes and scratched the back of my head.

Sonic shifted uncomfortably, the small room was unsettling quiet.

"That's...our Ari." He laughed softly.

"As a hero, I will be completely honest..." Sonic smiled. I glared at him, my face flushed with red.

"I don't."

"Ouch." I looked down.

"I wouldn't interrupt a lady, especially when she's reading your questions. Kissing her would be rude." Sonic grinned like a smartass.

"Uh-huh..?" I nodded.

"This one is from SoninzeeIZmagic (wattpad)..."

"Nice name!" Sonic chuckled.

"She asked; Are you two dating?" I was getting frustrated with all of the personal questions.

"Can I answer this one?" Sonic asked.

"NO! No, you may not! I am not dating Sonic!" I shouted.

"Well, I am, she's not." He played with the sweetest smile.

"Shut up, Sonic, it's not that I don't....I mean...Sonic is really...Its not that I don't lo...I'm gonna go outside for a drink." I pushed out of my chair and walked outside.

--Sonic--

"Uhh, well...She does that when I tease her."

"But back to the questions, while our hostess gets drunk. This one is from our very own Olivia. Itsmelivi; What is the most attractive thing Mickinzee has said or done? what about Sonic?"

"Well...I don't know about Mickinzee seeing me as attractive, but I do have my answer. Mickinzee does this adorable thing in her sleep, to where she nibbles on my ear and gently rubs her nose against my arm, like a puppy! She's absolutely adora..!"

"Ahem!"

Mickinzee slouched at the door with red cheeks and a bottle of vodka. She walked toward me with an emotionless face.

I sunk down into my chair as she got closer. I saw her raise a fist and I flinched.

--Mickinzee--

I kept my fist in the air and stared at Sonic. His hands were covering half of his face, he bit down on his lip, and lifted a knee to block my punch.

"Sonic has the cutest face, especially when he's scared...Absolutely adorable..."

*Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I'm only gonna make a few more of these, even though my Facebook and Twitter has been blowing up with questions!

Ask me a question before it's too

late! ;p thxs see ya!*