Questions?

"Hello Soninzee supporters, haters, fans, and creeps!" I smiled.

"These intro's get better and better..." Sonic chuckled.

"Onto the questions, after what had happened last time, I just want to get out of this small room, get home, and pass out on my--"

"My..." Sonic interrupted.

"His couch."

I set my feet onto Sonic's lap and stretched along the large white couch, where we both sat.

"This one is from SilverLover1: (Twitter) Hi Sonic, does Mickinzee flirt with a lot of people. Does she hit on you?" Sonic smiled at me.

"Yes, she does. Shadow, Jet the Hawk, Mighty, Shadow, Shadow, Shadow, Oh and Shadow...A lot. And occasionally Silver." Sonic spat.

I smiled a, 'I can't help it', look.

"But does Mickinzee hit on me?"

"Yes." I answered, Sonic gave me such a look.

"A lot. So often, too. I mean, JUST LOOK AT THIS GUY! You try living with a guy who has a rock hard chest, perfect hair, emerald eyes, laughs like One Direction in sync, and has a smile that would make a nun strip." I stated, all in one breath.

"Well..." Sonic started, almost speechless. Before Sonic protested I had started onto the next question.

"Next question! This one is from Amy Rose: (Twitter) Who the hell do you think are? You stole Sonic from me! JK I love your work ;). And I like Silver."

"That escalated quickly. But that's Amy for you." Sonic smiled.

"No, she's right. I stole Sonic, deal with it." I said, facing the camera. Sonic blushed, and leaned in for a hug.

"Aww. My little theft." He hugged me.

"Touching! Touching! Sonic, I'm gonna bite..LET GO!" I growled. I managed to get him to let go.

"This one is from ShadowXsonicSuxs: (Video Game Central) Are you and Shadow dating, or at least had sex?" I laughed. I stared at Sonic, who was already staring at me.

"I think this one is for you, Sonic." Sonic gagged. I smiled at the question.

"No, Shadow and I are not dating. And I have not had sex with him."

"Thank you."

"But I want to..." I laughed. Sonic scooted away from me, with an irritated look.

"Oh c'mon, Sonikku! You can read the next questions." I teased, I knew he thought it was adorable when I used his foreign name.

"Fine. This one is from...Oh god...Shadow T. Hedgehog: (Vine) Mickinzee, what do you look for in a guy?" Sonic asked this as if it was something he was also wondering.

"Oh, I look for a good sense of humor. Seriously, if you can make me laugh your in. But I'm attracted to gamers, nerds, athletic types." I shrugged my shoulders.

"But I got my eye on someone."

"Who?" Sonic asked.

"Doesn't matter...Next question." I pushed.

"Okay, okay. This one is from SoninzeeIZmagic: (Wattpad) Sonic can you please just tell Mickinzee that you love her." His voice trailed off. He looked at me, I turned to the camera then him.

"I can do that."

"What?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Well because..." She stuttered.

"Mickinzee, I love you." He smiled, holding my hands. I couldn't breath, my stomach twisted and air was choking me.

"..."

He turned to the camera.

"There I did it, next question."

"Wait did you say that because you were asked to or..?"

"Or..?" He turned to me. I stopped talking and thought it over.

"This one is from MarkAshingor: (wattpad) Sonic...have you ever had to save Mickinzee from anyone? And, if so, who was it and what's the story?"

I was still lost in thought as Sonic answered.

"Oh yes. Mickinzee has been kidnapped before and I had to rescue her, from his evil clutches. It was horrifying.

"I was not kidnapped. It was a date, with Shadow. And where, you, kidnapped me. It was humiliating."

"Shadow was up to no good."

"Shut up. We will answer more questions in the next one. Bye guys!"

*Leave your questions in the comments, or ask me I twitter with #AskSoninzee*