The end

Day 7.

The only thing I had to do was to tell them to leave me behind. This was it, making my decision which I can never ever go back. I took a deep breath in and tried being as brave as a lion could be.

I shouted and said “ Go and return to me someday!”. All were very sad, refusing to go.

"My navigation Team will lead the way back to earth safely, if you do return to this planet and get me, please, go now!” I said crying.

All said farewell to me keeping my promise. I was now alone with this creature, I knew what to do. I had to be swollen, so I pushed myself in the stomach of the creature and cutted its slimy stomach open.

Organs and white blood came out, oozing and squirting all over the place. I made it, I killed it! Walking towards to where I can go to. I looked at the space and smiled.

2 years have went past, and I’m now friends with the creatures, learning new to hunt for food, building my own house, getting to know this planet better, and especially me being able to communicate with the creatures fluently.

I know I needed to write to the ones I miss. But, I can only write one letter as I have only one more space-mailbox to deliver. I thought very hard and decided I would give it to my dearest friend.

Hey Samantha. I can't stop thinking about you. I’ve had a really amazing adventure and I am now adapting to this new society, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to actually talk to you. I can't even do that; I can only send this lame note. Anyway, I think you're going to be just fine and I just hope that you will work hard enough so that you too, can join me someday. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll catch myself staring at the galaxy wishing to be there to celebrate Christmas, New Years, Birthdays, doing very cool things with friends at the mall, just relaxing in the sun, getting sun tan. Hope that doesn't sound creepy. I just wanted to let you know how I miss you. I'll see you someday and just remember that you will always be with me, in my heart.

-love your best friend.

I launch the space-mailbox and blow a kiss that give blessings and love to my loves one as well.

I return to my new home, and as I am about to go in, a sudden light flashes through my eyes, Looking towards it, I was speechless, my heart beats fast, as my emotions are all tangle up.

A long sturdy rope went down, and I head towards it to climb up. This was it. My last moment. To this day forward my name will be remember, my story will be told for generation to come.

Starring back to once the terrifying planet to a wonderful yet magnificent view. Air pushed against my face, I said to my myself cheerfully..

           “ I’m finally free at last!”