Chapter 2

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groan and smack my hand on the alarm clock. I get up, put on a t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Then I put on light makeup.

I reach downstairs and see that my mom is pulling out chocolate chip muffins. I quickly grab one, knowing it will be hot. I kiss my mom good-bye, and head to the bus-stop.

**********************************************

I walk up to my school, and the first person I see is Bella. I run up to her and give her a bone-crushing hug, never wanting to let go.

"Avery... I need.. To breathe..." Bella says between breaths.

"Oh, um, sorry about that." I blush.

The bell rings and we head to class. And before you know it, it's lunch time. I go and line and grab and tray, and notice that we're having hotdogs.

I sit down next to Bella, and she is just staring at her food. I snap my fingers in front of her and she looks at me.

"Sorry. So, you're... leaving today, right?" She asks me. I see she is on the verge on tears. I nod and she hugs me. I hug her back. Then I feel water dripping on my shirt.

"I'm really sorry I cried in your shirt." She says and I stifle a laugh.

"Oh, it's ok. I never really liked it anyways." The bell rings and we continue on with our day.

**********************************************

I get home and pack the rest of my things. Later, my mom and dad tell me that we will be leaving in a little. I nod and go to the kitchen packing snacks and water. This morning I packed some things so I can entertain myself during the plane ride.

*TIME LAPSE TO COLORADO*

My house was big. It had a big kitchen and my room was like a dream. I literally pinched myself. It had a walk-in closet and it was like heaven. I already know that I will be spending a lot of time in here.

A/N: Sorry for the long update. I got really lazy. :P