The Return Of Mr. Queen

BLURB

Oliver Queen messed up. He let his partner, Felicity Smoak get hurt; seriously hurt. Oliver watched his mother die in front of him, and he watched his city burn.

Even as "The Arrow", Oliver couldn't save his city-- or the ones he held most dear.

So he disappeared.

Oliver left Starling City, leaving behind his close friend John Diggle, his younger sister Thea, and the women he had felt something for:

Felicity Smoak.

Diggle had taken up being The Arrow for a few months after Oliver's disappearance so no one would suspect anything. However, soon Diggle decided it was best to start over as well. He moved to the neighboring city, Central City.

Once Felicity recovered, she went back to work at Queen Consolidated. She searched for Oliver using her hacking skills, but had no luck. Oliver was good at being a ghost. Despite rapidly losing hope, she spent countless nights looking for any trace of him. 

Eventually, she realized he was gone.

Oliver Queen was not coming back.

So, even though it pained her, she moved on. That would be what Oliver would want.

-&-

Felicity is engaged when Oliver returns in order to save Starling City once more- this time from a vengeful man named Sebastian Blood, who had become the mayor during Oliver's absence.

When there are reports of Arrow sightings, Felicity and Diggle don't know what to believe. Is Oliver back, or is there a copycat?

What happens when Team Arrow reunites? Will everything return to the way it was, or will things be different between them?

Can Oliver forgive himself?

Ah so I had this new idea for a fanfic, what do you guys think? Should I continue? Comment opinions? :)

Asdfghjkl idek if I am physically capable of keeping up with so many books, but one can try, right?