Chapter 2

"Lilith wake up! I don't want to be the one telling Mr. Sitkowski why we're late to his session" said an unfamiliar voice.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Banshee, your roommate. Now get up, we have to go eat and then go to Mr. Sitkowski's session"

"I'm not feeling so well"

I have a sick feeling in my stomach and the marks Mr. Cerulli drew is aching and the burned skin is peeling off. I could feel a cough rising to my throat. I raised my hand to my mouth and coughed feeling something land in my hand. Looking in my hand I saw blood. The raging cough didn't stop, it only got worse and more blood came out of my mouth.

"Lilith? What's going on?"

"I-I don't know" I said between coughs.

"I'll go and get the teachers!" Banshee said and left. In matter of seconds Mr. Sola and Mr. Horror were in the room with me.

"She's changing Mr. Horror"

"I know Mr. Sola, we have to calm her"

The cough got worse and the marks started to once again burn. The blood filled my windpipe, making me choke.

"Why would he do this to her so early? She's not ready yet" said Mr. Sola.

"I don't know. Summon the other teachers. We need all help we can get" Mr. Horror said and Mr. Sola left the room.

"Miss Salem, try to control your breathing"

"It hurts, please make it stop" I cried out coughing up more blood. Mr. Cerulli, Mr. Sitkowski and Mr. Sola came into the room.

"Mr. Sitkowski hold her down, she's trashing around too much. Mr. Balz has a situation to handle in the dungeon" Said Mr. Cerulli.

"Cerulli! Why did you put such a powerful mark on her?! She's not ready !" Mr. Horror growled at him.

"She can take it"

"Look at her Christopher! She's trashing around choking on her own blood!"

" Sola! Get miss Kroni out of here. She shouldn't see this" Mr. Sitkowski yelled.

I could feel my skin starting to dry out and crack open.

"Make it stop! Please make it stop!" I cried out as my spine started to snap.

"She's changing!"

"We need to get rid of those teeth so the new ones can come out. Hold her down Mr. Sitkowski and I'll pull them out" Mr. Horror said, pried my mouth open and started to pull my teeth out. The more he pulled out the more blood started to gather in my throat causing me to once again cough and choke.

"There, now those fangs can grow"

"Stop! Make it stop! Please, I can't take it. It hurts so bad" I cried out and started to sob.

"Let's hope she becomes powerful so her pathetic weeping wasn't for nothing" Mr. Cerulli said as he looked over at me for the first time since he entered the room.

Red swirls started to cover my dried out skin, nails turning into claws, my back snapping once again. I put my hand up to my forehead and felt two lumps. All my fear turned to rage and I started to fight against Mr. Sitkowski's grip. Mr. Horror and Mr. Cerulli were too caught up in their discussion to notice what was happening next to them and I threw Mr. Sitkowski into the wall. I lunged at Mr. Cerulli and bit down on his neck. The taste was divine, better than anything I've ever tasted before. His warm black blood streamed down my throat giving me more energy.

"Hungry little Miss?" He said not even faced by the bite.

"That's quite enough Miss Salem" he said and flicked my nose causing me to let go and I lunged at Mr. Horror instead biting down on his arm. Sinking my teeth deep down into his arm, grasping at it, pulling myself closer and getting lost in the divine taste.

"That truly is quite a bite you got there Miss Salem but it's not very nice to bite people" Mr. Horror said and gripped the lumps on my head, the twisting caused me to let go and land on my back and Mr. Sitkowski grabbed my arms pinning me down. He pulled me up on my knees and Mr. Horror grabbed onto the wings that had grown out from my shoulder blades, he pinned them to my back and chained them up. Mr. Sitkowski pulled my arms back so Mr. Horror could chain them up with my wings.

"Now miss Salem, Mr. Balz should have everything established by now. Time to go and find out how dangerous you are" Mr. Cerulli said.

"Fuck off"

"I would watch that pretty little mouth of yours if I were you, Mr. Cerulli is not very fond of foul mouths" Mr. Horror said with an arrogant smirk on his lips and pulling on the chain keeping my wings together.

"Fuck you"

"Miss Salem drop that damn attitude and come here" Mr. Horror said and tugged at the chain harder making me fall forward.

"Get up we don't have all day" Mr. Cerulli said, taking the chain from Horror and pulling me down towards the flight of stairs at the end of the hallway.

The hallway was beautiful unlike anything I'd ever seen before. Heavy dark curtains were covering the high church like windows and medieval torches were lining the walls, lighting up the hallway with a soft dim glow. A thick carpet led all the way to the stairs and all doors into the different student rooms were painted in a dark red color matching the curtains and the thick carpet. The walls were painted black with big oil-paintings of Mr. Cerulli and the other teachers. The frames were made out of wood with beautiful swirling carvings. A big chandelier hung from the ceiling above the long spiral staircase leading both downstairs and up. It looked like how you would imagine a Victorian gothic castle.

"Are you hungry little Miss? It definitely seemed like so earlier or maybe that was enough for you? It is very unlikely since you are a newborn" Mr. Horror said as they started to drag me down the stairs, I'd been too mesmerized by the beautiful decor to realize we were there already. Mr. Horror opened a big steel door and the divine smell hit me all at once. The smell made my mouth water, my stomach rumble and my senses sharpened. The chains suddenly felt so much tighter than before and I started to strain against them more.

"If you can find them they are all yours" Mr. Cerulli said and released the unbearably tight chains around me. I immediately darted forward following the divine smell to a cornered little girl covering away in fear. Her hair a tangled mess falling down her dirty shoulders, her clothes dirty and tears streaming down her face.

"Cerulli, you fucker!" I growled at him when I saw the little girl.

"Watch that mouth of yours, aren't you hungry?" He said.

"What's your name, little girl?" I whispered in her ear.

"S-Sam" She whimpered in response and held back sobs off fear.

"I can make it all go away Sam, the pain, the fear, you won't even feel a thing. Do you want me to do it? I can do that for you"

"Yes" She whimpered and I grabbed her neck, snapping it and letting myself loose control. When I was done with her I went after the next one.