5 :siraj's pov

Frndss! I have written this chapter on my phone . So if there are any mistakes , please neglect it

SIRAAJ'S POV :
Today's going to be a hectic day . I have to take interviews for a gynaecologist  for my hospital .

We started taking interviews . Everyone had something missing in them . I could deal with many shortcomings but not insensitiveness . The people over here arent well educated , more guiding is needed .

We were waiting for the next  candidate, when a young girl entered . There was an air of innocence around her . I kept my dace neutral as usual .

Her answer of my question just proved her innocence . Her truthfullness gives me a sense of satisfaction.

When we were doing the selection , it was left on me for the final choice . I chose her . I knew that she would be perfect for this environment .  I just needed to be careful about her carelessness .

.........
Its  been a week ......the way she scrunches up her nose is adorable, whenever she doesnt like something  .and most of the time its me lecturing her .

When i went home, my sister was already waiting for me on dinner .she is 25 years old .

"Assalamualaikum bhai " isra greeted me .

"Walaikum Assalam isra .lets have our dinner " I asked her .

"Bhai whats going on ?  U seem really happy these days " she asked me smilingly .

" nothing  . U tell me , how was your day ? " i asked her .

" i met a really nice girl and she is from your hospital . " she told me smirking .

I knew , without a doubt that she was talking about minal . I didnt want to discuss about her with anyone .... yet .
I decided to change the topic .

" when is your husband coming back ? " iasked her . He s in dubai for some bussiness , thats why isra decided to come here . I also miss her alot , so it was good .

" not for atleast next 2 3 months " she said pouting and i just nodded .

.........

I have noticed during the whole month that shes a really sweet girl . She spends a lot of time with admitted children . Her smile can lit up a whole room . Her smile

My office's door knocked . It was dr shehroz . He invited me for dinner tonight , but i had to decline  due to work .
He waited for a minute and said with a smile  " siraaj dr minal is also coming " he started leaving but i stopped him .

" i will try to come " i told him sheepishly . I was sure that i would go . Dr shehroz smirked and left .

When i reached their house , minal was shocked to see me . It was quite funny . She's never seen my playful side , i have always been strict with her .

I didnt want to notice her dressing , but i couldnt stop myself . She was looking really pretty in her black dress .

Whenever she calls me a hitler , it only makes me laugh inwardly

Whenever she calls me a hitler , it only makes me laugh inwardly . She is always pouting while calling me name .the look on her face when i dropped her was worth watching . Her mouth was wide open . Her pinkish complexion turned more darker .