4: without breakfast

MINAL'S POV : 

i got ready and went for the office . it was like all other days . i was doing daily checkups of patients with dr siraaj . when i started feeling dizzy , i knew it must be because i hadnt taken my breakfast and hadnt eaten dinner last night as well  . i usually drank a cup of coffee before coming to the hospital . but today , i wasnt feeling like it , so i came without anything . 

THIRD PERSON'S POV : 

Minal and siraaj had just finished their checkups , there were returning towards siraaj's office , when minaal started to loose her balance . it was like she was going to faint .

" are you ok ? " siraaj asked while holding her arm . siraaaj supported her and took her to his office . 

" have you had your breakfast ? " he asked , while checking her . 

she didnt know how to answer .he was going to lecture her about being careless again . but the glare given by siraaj made her tell the truth . she nodded her head negatively . 

siraaj sighed asked the peon to get some food from canteen . 

.......

after eating a bit , minal was feeling much better . 

" can i ask the reason for this carelessness ? " siraaj asked finally. minal really wanted to deny but decided not to make the beast more angry . he was already looking ready to shoot . 

" i didnt feel like having anything " i said while looking down . 

" what do u mean by .. " he took a deep breath " i want you to have proper breakfast daily and its an order" he said and minal made a bad face . he raised a questioning eyebrow .

.......

MINAL'S POV : 

its been a month , since she has started working over there . it was quite same daily . but today was a bit different . she was going to dr asifa's house for dinner with them .dr asifa cared for her a lot . she didnt have the heart to deny . 

i went to their home with dr asifa and dr shehroz in their car .their house was beautiful and cozy . we were just talking in the living room ,when i saw hitler entering . i just wanted to hide , it was hard enough to bear his orders during work .. not here also . i knew that now i was pouting . 

dr asifa was the first one to talk to him . 

" i thought u were very busy " she said . 

" never busy enough not to come " he said with a smile . like a real , eye reaching , beautiful smile not a polite one he gives everyone . i was shocked . we started having dinner . i was sitting opposite the hitler and just hearing everyone . 

i noticed him glaring at me , thats when i noticed that ik was playing around with my food and not really eating it . 

" hitler " i muttered . 

 " did u just said something dr minal ? " he said . everyone's attention was on me then . i mumbled a no and started eating . 

it was time to finally leave . dr shehroz was going to call his driver to frop me but dr siraaj spoke up . 

" i am also leaving , i will drop her" he said . i didnt know how to deny . isat in his land rover and we started our journey . 

" u should take care of your diet .... " he started 

" u dont like careless people " i completed mimicking him . he looked a bit taken a back . but i was really fed up of him calling me careless . 

" hitler " i hissed under my breath . 

after a few minutes he pulled infront of the hospital . i was going to get out when he spoke . 

" you know its not nice to call your boss names under your breath , silly girl " he said . if i said , i was shocked , it would be an understatement . i quickly got out the girl . i saw his lips lifting up a little before leaving .what is wrong with him?' i thought to myself ......

the next chapter is going to have siraaj's pov finally :)