In the end of the day

To be honest, at the age of coming to the end of teenager years, you began to realize how things are so drastically different than before. You changed your lifestyle, you have new friends, you lost old friends, made new relationships with certain types of people, gain enough experiences, and other things you had lost and accomplished through out the years made you the person you are today. 

Honestly, with the big future coming ahead - it's no wonder why most of us are really scared of what we're about to face.  It feels like only yesterday we were playing so freely with our game consoles and Disney Animation movies the fill our days and the next thing we come to face with reality of exams and planning for what we should be focusing for our future after we graduate from high school. 

Expectations are something we all struggled with during our lifetime. Some people may be chill about it and others might don't even care about it but I sure know several people who are anxious about it. It all sets to what we can become and how we are able to face the goals we have always dreamed of. 

But there is always one thing that gets me through the end is this sentence:

I might as well try even if it's weird and I feel anxious, at least I get to know how I'll go through to the end.

At least by the end of the day, we'll get through the obstacles when we had the will to give it a try.

I'm sure the rest of you can do it as well.